Mika, Professional Wuss And Sexy Beast

Right away, I threw a couple kunais with a lot of paper bombs on them, to my left. The explosion was bigger than I expected, and I was thrown to my right. Unprofessionally, I rolled across the ground and grunted.

"I better hurry my booty up before somebody tries to come after me." I said, and began to run to my right. After running for five minutes, I began to appreciate how much I had to run because people were mad at me and ran after me. Running was much easier and I was faster than I expected. Even though I wanted to run as fast as I could, to see how fast I would go, I knew I couldn't because I had to pace myself for Ryuu.

Sand was one of the only things I saw while I ran. Besides sand, I saw the metal gate beside me. It was a really depressing sight from my perspective. Sweat began to fall from my forehead, and I began to feel the heat of the sun kick in. I began to wonder how Kankuro wore his black outfit without sweating and smudging his make up. Quickly, I made a mental note to ask him once I saw him once he didn't have a good reason to be able to kill me.

"There they are! Wait, it's Mika!" A voice yelled out in the distance and ran towards me. Once we got closer, I saw that it was Ino and Choji. Once we were a medium fighting distance away from each other, we stopped and Ino held up a kunai. "Give us your scroll."

"No." Stubbornly, I replied and crossed my arms over my chest while I stuck my tongue out.

"I guess we'll just have to fight you for it." She smirked, and Choji held up a kunai of his own. Poor Choji, he had second guessing all over his face.

"What if I don't want to fight though?" I asked her with a raised eye brow, and she face palmed.

"You don't have a choice in this. We want your scroll." Toughly, Ino said to me and help her kunai up.

"You want my body?" I asked her, and disgust was all over my face. "That sounds like sexual harassment. I will not put up with you harassing me. Also, that's my job, nobody does it except me."

"I said scroll, not body." Angrily, Ino said and threw her kunai at me. Quickly, I rolled to the side to avoid it. "Stop joking around, and fight us."

"You want to do immoral things to my butt hole, then cut if off, and put it on your wall?" I asked, and put my hands up in defense. "Woah there, I think you need to talk to somebody about these thoughts. See if anything is loose up there." Seriously, I said and knocked on my head.

"MIKA! BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE!" Ino yelled and pulled out another kunai from her pouch. "Choji, get ready to fight."

"O-Okay." Choji stuttered out and his whole body shook a bit.

"Why are you shaking and stuttering?" Ino asked him with a raised eye brow. "Mika is one of the only people we have a great chance of beating." I anime fell in sadness from that.

"She's a friend though.." Choji murmured out, and looked at the ground sadly. Ino's face softened a bit, and she spoke again.

"Right now, we just have to get a scroll from her. You can just think of it as a game. We don't have to kill her." She said with a sweet smile.

"Snapples, this doesn't sound like any fun." I said out loud and wrinkled my nose. "I need to get pass these guys to find Ryuu."  I thought to myself and pulled out a shruniken. "I guess I'll play though."  Quickly, I threw my shruniken at the ground and then threw a purple smoke bomb at it. Purple smoke began to form around us.

"Choji, don't let her get away! She might be our only chance!" Ino yelled, and Choji grunted in agreement. Quickly and quietly, I ran out of the smoke and ran around it. "Where did she go?!"