Kakashi Sensei's Secret Twin!

Tsunade was not happy at all when we first told her we did not complete our mission. In fact, she was close to smacking me! Why just me, I would never know. Luckily, Kakashi Sensei stopped her in time and explained that they had planned to destroy a village.

After that, Tsunade listened to us explain the story. Once we described Rei, Taku, and Kanaye, Tsunade looked in her files for a while and saw that they were wanted criminals from both the Land of Lightning and the Land of Rain for stealing paper bombs. Least to say, Tsunade was angry we were not informed.

Kakashi Sensei and I both decided it would be a great idea to leave right away.

After that, I went back to the Academy. Turns out that since I was much older, most of the class thought I was very cool. Every day I was eating lunch with different kids. Except for the snob boy with glasses who I had to sit next to. Every day I made sure to stick my tongue out at him.

Kakashi Sensei had a mission right away, so he was gone for at least three weeks. Before he left, he promised me when he got back, we would work on training together. Within three weeks, there was a letter on my front door from Kaka-Sensei saying that this afternoon we would work on training together at training ground seven. An idea formed into my head with excitement.

When I reached the Academy, I got many weird looks from the students. Even Iruka Sensei questioned me.

"Uhh... Mika? Is there a reason you're dressed like that?" Iruka Sensei asked me with a sweat drop on his forehead once I reached the classroom.

"Psh, I'm sexy. Do I need a reason?" Confidently, I said and put my hands on my hips. I strut over to my seat, and sat down next to Glasses Snob.

"You do know the people behind you won't see, right?" He sneered to me.

"What's that? You're saying I'm the sexiest person that you have ever seen? Awe, you're just too sweet." Playfully, I said to him and hit his arm lightly.

"Idiot." In an annoyed tone, he said, and moved his body so he was facing the front of the room.

"Sexy idiot." Happily, I corrected him and winked when he looked over. Right away, he rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, you roll your eyes. I like that." Sexually, I said to him. A light blush spread across his face and I saw him clench his fist so hard his knuckles turned white.

"Why must you sexually harass me every day you are here." Glasses Snob said to me through clenched teeth.

"Why shouldn't I?" I asked him and wiggled my eye brows.

"It's ridiculous that you are not acting your age!" He exclaimed and crossed his arms over his chest. "You act as if everything is a joke! How you can be a ninja is beyond me!"

"I see..." Quietly, I said and looked at the ground. Then I looked up at him with a serious look on my face. "Now how does that make you feel?"

Glasses Snob made a frustrated grunting noise, and then focused on the front of the room. Least to say, he was very annoyed with me. In fact, Glasses Snob didn't look at me for the rest of the class time! I was highly offended by that. At lunch time, a crowd of students were around me and asked for me to eat lunch with them.

"Sorry guys, but today I have to go buy something for my sensei." Gently, I said with a smile.

"Mika you promised you would sit with me sometime soon!" Emiko, a young girl, with long brown hair said to me.

"I know, I promise I will definitely sit with you tomorrow. But today I need to buy something for my sensei since I have not seen him for quite a while." I explained, the smile still on my face.