Its gonna take longer to earn her trust then I have the time for. What was I thinking? How am I gonna get her to kiss me in such a short time span?!

I pulled back and stared softly into her icy blue eyes. I gave her a faint smile and brushed a stray hair away from her beautiful face. God that face,  the face the moon goddess blessed me with, the face I never want to harm again.

"Danny, could I ask you something?"
She looked at me questioningly, "Sure Luke...go ahead." We sat down on the grass and I pulled her close. I felt her tense a little, then relax. "What if, what if in that hospital room, on that bed, I passed. What would you've done?"  She looked at me in awe. "Luke, we mat have had our ups and horrific downs and, well, I may not be settled in yet, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna love you anymore than what I had when I first moved in with you. Luke if you had died, I wouldn't have known what to do with myself."

She pulled her legs up and laid her head on her knees. I felt bad, I didn't know that this would be her response.  I pulled her over so that her head would be resting on my shoulder, "Hey now, its okay Danni, I'm here now. I didn't die, I'm right here with you. I would never leave you alone princess, never again will I ever do that to you." I felt her hot tears land on my hand as I brush my thumb over her cheek.

I laid down on the grass with Danni's head resting on my chest. The sun had begun to set. The sky was turning shades of pink and purple, orange and gold. I glanced down at Danni, staring up at the color filled sky. "Its so beautiful." She said in awe. I smiled, what I was going to say was the cheesiest line in the book but in my car, it was true. "I know", I stated, "I can't stop staring."

She looked up and our eyes met. She gave a small smile at my attempt to be cute. I sighed, "I could lay here all night." She snuggled in closer to me, "Me too." Kelsey gave a happy bark and laid down next to Danni. She padded her head and gave a big smile as Kelsey lolled her tongue out of her mouth. In a few minutes both Kelsey and Danni were fast asleep. I laughed softly and picked up the two. I laid Kelsey on top of Danni and carried her bridal style to the house.

I laid her on my bed, both still sound asleep. Her hair splayed out around her. I smiled and left to grab a blanket and pillow to sleep on the couch.
After Danni and Kelsey had left, I destroyed my chair that I had day in when I forced information out of her. My beta, while I was out, installed a couch in its absence. I came back into the room and set up on the couch. I Dont know if she is comfortable sleeping with me yet, and I don't wanna take any chances. I got comfortable and before i knew it, I was asleep.

I was back in the black abyis of my mind. Why was I here, again. I noticed Zane sitting a few feet away, he looked worried. "Ah, there you are, I was wondering when you would show." I whipped around to find the Moon Goddess looking patient. "Moon Goddess," I started," what is it? What has happened?" She smiled, "Nothing child, just checking up on you and Zane. How has it been?" I glanced at Zane and started speaking. "We don't really know to be honest. We don't want to mess anything up and its hard when she doesn't trust us like she used to." Zane gave a low growl, "You. He means him. I didn't do anything." I gave a frustrated sigh.