Open water

Alex P.O.V.

Lately all I have been thinking about is Chris and Brandon. All I have been hanging out with is Chris and Brandon. Both trying to win me over. God they are making this so hard. I honestly don't know who the hell I am going to pick. How can I? Sighing, I got up out of bed and made my way into the kitchen to find Chris eating on the couch watching t.v. I switch every so often who I stay with. Chris looks my way smiling. He got up and made his way toward me. "Good morning darling". "Good morning handsome" He leans in giving me a kiss on my cheek. We haven't kissed since that fight with him and Brandon.

I mean I kiss Brandon, but Chris won't kiss me. It makes me feel dumb that I think he actually would want to be with me. I don't deserve neither of them. Me being deep in thought like always made me not see what Chris was doing. He pulled me into his lap and kissed down my neck. I pulled out of my thought and looked down at him. "You know, all what you just said wasn't in your head." I face palmed. "Hey. Alex don't think that way......the reason I'm not kissing you is because.....I know I'll want more of it and if you end up choosing Brandon, I can't have that." I locked my fingers with his. He looked up in my eyes as I leaned in.

His lips formed with mine. It was gentle, passionate, loving, warm, powerful, caring. It felt right. I deepened the kiss by tangling my fingers in his hair. He pulled my waist closer to push our bodies together. I pulled away from Chris trying to catch my breath. "Wow..." He nodded his head. "That was...woah" I blushed like a tomato and looked down. "Alex we need to talk" I groaned getting up and walking into the kitchen. He grabbed my wrist turning me around pulling me towards him. "Alex stop. You can't run away."

"I'm not running away. I just don't want to talk about this now"."You never do. But we have to sometime and that time is now" I sighed walking over to the couch sitting down. "Alex I want you to know what ever you choose I will love you either way. You know if you end up picking me. I will treat you like your my everything. I will never leave you again. But if you chose me, I want to start my life with you. You be mine forever." My breath catch in my lungs.

Chris wanted to be with me forever like really. He wanted to be with ME. I was blown away.  "Hey babe?" I looked down at Chris seeing him blush. I was still on his lap. I giggled and slid off. But Chris being Chris he pulled me back on. "Hey wanna go ice skating?" My eyes widened. "YES! OH MY GOSH PLEASE YES!!!! LETS GO!" I grabbed his hand trying to pull him off the couch to go get dressed, but I was too small. Poop. He just sat there laughing his ass off at me.

"Butt face" I poured walking away upstairs. I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm coming to get you missy. You better hide" I squealed and ran to find somewhere to hide. I tried so hard not to make sound once I got into the closet. I wanted to laugh my ass off. This was so fun! I heard his foot steps come into the hallway. I covered my mouth with my hand trying to stay silent. "Baby. Where are you? Hmmm.....?" Next thing I know I'm looking up at Chris who has the biggest grin on his face. I screamed and ran past him running down stairs with Chris right behind me.

"I'm gonna get you silly" I laughed. "NO! You cant catch me" and with that Chris grabbed me by my waist putting me over his shoulder. "What was that? I couldn't catch you. Hahah. Don't  underestimate me babe" I giggled and then got a amazing a idea. I smiled and started pinching his cute butt. "Hey you stop it" He laughed. I didn't listen I just kept pinching and slapping his butt.

He let me drop onto the bed. "Now I told you to stop" He rubbed his hands together and my eyes grew wide. Oh god no. "Oh my gosh Chris please don't. I'm sorry" ."Nope to late" He pulled my body to him and started tickling the shit out of me. I screamed for him to stop. Oh my god. I was almost in tears by now. "Chris...ple....a...se....STOP!" I tried getting out. He laughed. "What's the magic word?" I groaned. What a little shit. "I'....M....S....OO.....RRY!" I yelled. He smiled and let go.

I pushed him to the side and pinched his butt. "You little shit" I chuckled. He smiled brightly at me. Then he pulled the duck face. I covered my mouth trying to not give him the satisfaction to make me laugh again. "Come on you know you want to" he said trying to attempt a high girl voice. That broke me into laughter. I fell off the bed onto the floor with a thump. Chris got up and walked over to me picking me up in his arms. "Come on cutie pie. Go get ready before you pee yourself" I stared at him. I smiled weirdly at him making him smirk.

I got out of his arms and made my way to the dresser to get me clothes out. Chris was in the clothes getting warm coats for us. I was really exicted to go ice skating with Chris. It was always my favorite thing to do when I was young. Then I stopped going. So when he asked me it made me melt. This was going to be a good day.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Okay so this chapter was the best to write. I laughed and smiled the whole time. The next chapter will be just as cute and fun as this one. I really hope you guys like it cause I do. This story needs some fun times in it. It's so depressing so here is the cute, funny things. Vote and comment ^-^