"Today" I sighed

"Baby, I am not mad nor am I disappointed you are a grown women. I had you at twenty one and your father and I weren't even dating! You may not be married but I can tell Kavon loves you and he is going to be a good father, if he is not i'll stick my foot up his as--"

I laughed "Ma!"

"I am serious baby, but anyways are you scared and how far are you?"

"Tremendously, Kavon and I have so many things going on I don't know how a baby wil fit into it and two weeks" I replied truthfully.

"I am sure it will work out come on don't sweat it now lets go back into the den with your father"

Kavon

"All I have to say is that you better be in this child's life, without you guys being married it will be a little harder but I am sure you two can manage" Eva's dad preached.

I was respectful and listened to every word.

"Do you plan on being in the child's life? Consistently?" He said emphasizing 'consistently'.

"Yes sir, I do" I said truthfully.

He bent down closer and whispered "Do you plan on marrying my baby girl?"

I chuckled a bit "Yes sir, I do you and your wife have raised such a beautiful, smart, young women and I love her and now I love her even more that she is carrying my seed, mock my words Mr. Marks, I am not going anywhere"

He laughed "That sound good, real good. I am sorry Kavon but I will believe it when I see it, okay son?"

I nodded my head "Okay sir"

I looked at the doorway, Eva and her mother came back. Eva and I caught eyes and smiled. I love it when she is in my prescience. We soon left her parents house and we were now back at my house, well our house.

Eva

"When we going to start moving my stuff in babe?" I asked I we entered his house. I just love, love the smell of his house.

"Baby your stuff is already here" He said as we began walking up the steps.

"How you do it?"

"I didn't.. I have people for that baby" He said as we entered his room.

"Oh yeah um.." He said as he brushed his hand over his waves.

"What?"

"I couldn't fit any of your things into my closet soooo, you just have a closet room"

I gasped "A closet room? you playing!"

I already dreamed of one of those, a closet as a room.

"No, it is the room across from mines"

I went into the room and it sure was a closet room. It looked like Nordstroms in here. There was black and white stripes, with a hint of lavender to add some coloring. I looked through the racks he had to get more clothing and shoes.

"You like it?" Kavon asked as he stood in the doorway.

"Like it? Baby, I love it.. thank you" I said as I kissed his lips. He smiled and we both went into his room. I took off my clothes and decided to wear a dri-fit pink shit with some black spandex shorts. I crawled into Kavon's bed. He stripped also only wearing socks and polo pajama pants. I felt the bed dip and knew Kavon was coming to bed.

"So how are we going to split the bills?" I asked as I turned towards him.

"You are not paying any damn bills!" He looked at me as if I said the sky way green.

"Why not"

"Because your man can provide for you" He replied with a smirk. I smiled knowing I got a good one. I pulled back the cover and looked at my tummy then rubbed it. I don't think I am ready for a big ole stomach, but I have no choice.

"How many rooms you have here, I didn't get a chance to count" I say with a giggle.

"Five" He replies simply.

"I figured the baby room could be the on beside ours that's why I put your closet room across from us"

I nodded my head. "Do you have to work tonight?"

He shrugged "I don't know yet, let me see"

He got up and went outside to his balcony I just watched as he picked up the phone and began talking. He also lit up a blunt while he was at it. I rolled my eyes the turned the other way. I soon became sleepy and hungry. I got up from the bed and made my way downstairs.

I opened up the stainless steeled refrigerator and retrieved my to-go box. I opened it and then put it in the microwave. I put the microwave on forty-five seconds and waited patiently for my food to be done. I began to looked through the pullout draws and cabinets to find something to eat with. I found and fork and got my food out the microwave. I made my way back upstairs and placed my food on the nightstand while I situated myself. I turn the TV to Love and Hip Hop, put my box on my lap and went to work. I looked and Kavon was still on the phone.

-