the price of victory

Skylar's pov

We all headed twords where Dead came from. He explained what happened, and honestly dad was really mad. He kept muttering to himself as we followed Dead. When we got to the center of the war Notch, the Wither, True, and Sky were there, standing in front of Entity. Sky looked at us with tears in his eyes. I looked behind Entity and saw why. Herobrine was laying on his back, blood pooling around him, multiple wounds on his chest. His head facing away from us. From what I could tell, he was dead. "Entity, you have terrorized these world's for far to long."

Entity turned around, facing the god. "Oh Notch, finally deciding to show your face again? Bout time, I was getting sick of waiting." He looked directly at Sky and glanced over his shoulder. "Beautiful sight ain't it Sky?" He asked gesturing behind him at Herobrine's body.

Sky said nothing, but glaired at Entity. I looked back at Herobrine and noticed his chest slowly rising and falling, but just barely. Ok, he's not dead yet...but that doesn't mean much...he could die at any moment....Entity frowned when he spotted J next to me. "What? Did you really think I was just going to let you have my daughter and my son?" Draco growled standing protectively in front of the three of us.

"Didn't seem like you minded too much Draco, I mean, you did let me have them for a few years...so I didn't see a problem with it." Entity said pointing to J and I. J growled and so did our father.

"You took them, I didn't allow anything."

"But you didn't stop me, did you?" He smerked and dad hesitated.

"Like you gave him a choice?" J shot. "You brought us here and kept us hidden from him, no matter his efforts. You turned us into Enderbrines and took away our families. Not just ours, but because of you, Sky, Deadlox, Truemu, Skylar, and I all grew up away from our fathers. And what's worse yet, they had to be whipped of their memories and weakened of their powers just to protect them!" Entity tried to speak but J spoke up first and took a step closer, against dad's wishes. Her eyes started glowing bright purple, she extended her wings and slashed her tail back and forth. "You made Sky's own father touture him and forced his powers back, just so you'd have more control. You turned families against each other and attempted to rip them apart. And for what? To get back at Notch for something he did hundreds of years ago?" She chuckled. "Way to hold a grudge."

"How do you know all that? I thought...."

"I gave them each an option to remember. I allowed them to keep their memories and powers if they chose to. Sky, Skylar, Deadlox, and Truemu all chose to forget. They feared it would pain them too much to continue. J decided that even after what you had done to them, she decided to remember, she said she just couldn't forget. She didn't want to." Notch said also stepping closer.

True and the Wither stepped up next to them and the rest of us did the same...all but Sky. He stood there, eyes glowing brightly, staring at his father. Sky shook his head and growled. "It doesn't matter! What happened in the past is in the past, now my patience has worn out with you! Either fight us, or leave these dimensions for good. It's your choice." I shivered at the sound of Sky's demonic voice. He had snapped.

"Is that a challenge?" Entity asked sommoning a sword. "Well, since I don't surrender, I guess we'll have to fight."

I sommoned another weapon and everyone else did the same. "Now the true war will begin." Notch growled as an emerald sword appeared into his hand.

Entity smerked. "Oh, now let's make this fair....just me...and him." He said pointing at Sky with his blade.

Notch went to argue, but Sky stepped forword. "If you want to die that badly, then so be it!"