The Start of War

Jason's pov

I paced my room waiting for Seto to give the ok to leave. Jerome, Mitch, and Quintion had came back a few hours ago to tell us Steve was in the Nether. Of corse, the last place I want to be, is where Steve is. Of corse Herobrine had to capture him. I sighed, why did I agree to this? How am I suppose to do it? How can I distract them for that long?

Seto walked in and I stopped. "Time to go, Skylar is waiting for us at the stables." He said walking out.

I followed him and watched as they mounted their horses. I mounted mine and we rode off to the Nether portal. I stayed in the back and thought about how I was gonna pull this off. If I screw this up, Herobrine will have my head. Well, at least I'll know that Sky's ok.

"Jason, are you even listening?" Seto asked.

"Wha- huh? Oh, yah I heard you."

"So you know the plan?"

"Yah." Well, I know my plan.

Skylar glanced at me and looked away. "Hey, Seto, why are we taking the horses anyway? It's not that far, we could get there in ten minutes on foot."

Seto smiled. "If we were as fast as you and your sister maybe, but we aren't. Pluse, knowing Herobrine, Steve's most likely in no condition to walk.

Skylar nodded and we rode on in silence. "There it is." She said as the glowing purple portal came into view. We dismounted the horses and tied them to a nearby tree. "Ready?"

Seto nodded and they jumped in. I followed after them. Notch, I hope they can forgive me...

Herobrine's pov

I sat straight up in my bed, gasping for air. My heart racing, after a moment or two it started to slow down, beads of sweat dripping down my face. It took me a moment to remember where I was and what was going on. I looked around the room and saw Jade standing in the doorway. "What do you want?" I hissed glaring at her.

She took a step back before speaking. "They're coming. The sorcerer, a recrute, and him, sir. I belive it's time to make our move." She shook with fear and didn't look directly at me.

I nodded. "Good. Jade, let the others know that we move out in a few minutes. You are dismissed." I said standing. She nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her. I sighed and walked to my window. I over looked my army waiting for my command. I watched as most of them shifted from foot to foot nervously. Sky leaned against the wall, his face expressionless, his eyes hungry for bloodshed. I smiled as I watched them all move into the shadows as the portal glew brightly. Three people walked through, they snuck to the castle. My turn. I teleported to the grounds and gave the command. They went silently to the portal as Jade, Sky and I teleported to the Butter Kingdom. A war was about to start, and I was going to be the victor.

Skylar's pov

We made it to the dungeon without too much trubble. We walked down the rows of cages and found them empty, with the occasional rotting corpse. Do we even need Steve? Wouldn't it just be easier to find the other copy of the book? I sighed and continued looking.