Determination

Sky's pov

I stood in the castle watching my younger, carefree self play with my friends. I looked over to the throne and saw my father sitting there watching over us. I was playing with Mitch and Jerome. We were pretending that we were fighting squids. Man, I wish that was my only problem now. Jerome had just got 'killed' by one of those inky cretures and I chuckled.

When the scene changed, I found myself surrounded by squids, I pulled out my Budder sword and swung at them. After a while my father came to save me before he was taken away. I felt the same pain I felt back then when I saw him being dragged by those things. I watched as I shouted for my father. "Fear not my Budder prince, I will always be with you! Just don't loose sight of what's important!" I heard my father shouting. Then the scene changed once again.

I was back in the nether, under Herobrine's control, I shivered at the thought of following his orders to kill my friends and recrutes. "Skybrine," I heard him say.

I looked up to him and said "yes, my lord, how may I serve you?"

He told me his demands and I obliged without second thought. I watched as Skybrine killed Ty and tried to kill Lilly. I shouted for him to stop, knowing it was pointless, he can't hear me, and he's already gone.

I shot straight up in bed, sweat dripping down my face. I gasped for air and stared at the wall. After my breathing evened out, I stood and walked to the window. The sun hadn't risen yet and I was the only one up aside from the guards on duty. I sighed and sat on my bed with my head in my hands, silently begging that Ty was here. No Sky, Ty's dead, so is Jason, Tyler, and Lilly, and who knows who's next on Herobrine's list. For all you know, it could be Max, or one of the others. I sighed again and stared at the floor. "I can't keep going like this." My father said to not loose sight of what was important. I lost that a long time ago. When I lost him. I don't know what to do anymore. We can't kill him, or stop him I know that. So am I just gonna watch as my whole army, and friends are kill in front of me? Am I gonna cower behind my walls as everyone fights to the inevitable death? I looked down at my amulet. No, I became king for a reason, not just because I was the prince, but because I don't give up. Herobrine will be defeated, and we will prevail. "I will not hide behind my recrutes, I will lead them head on into war, just as I did with the squids. He cannot stop us now." I said, filled with new found Determination.

Herobrine's pov

I sat on the floor of my room gripping my head, enough! I can't...no...I won't tolerate anymore of this!

You, have no choice. I'm in control now. And their's nothing you can do to stop me. I've killed the only ones who could help you.

Yah, and I saved them.

You did what!?!

I winced as Entity sent wave after wave of pain through my skull. My vision had blurred and my head throbbed. I saved them, I saved all three of them.

You're a fool, the only way to stop me now is for you to die, which can't happen.

It can and will if necessary. Entity sent a strong wave of fresh pain through my head and spread throughout my body. I gripped harder and shouted in pain. After a moment or two of fighting back, I completely blacked out.

Seto's pov

It's been quiet in the kingdom. I guess with Jason's death, the recrutes are finally realizing just how real this whole thing is. Nothing anyone said or did would change the feeling that loomed over the whole kingdom. Everyone had their guard up constantly, even Mitch and Jerome, who were usually laid back. The morning after Jason's funeral, Sky had sommoned for the whole kingdom. Why, I don't know. He usually tries to bring smiles to people's faces, but today, his face was blank, expressionless, and impossible to read. "Do you know what this is about?" One of the guards from Steve's town asked.

"No, something important though, I'm not sure what."

We all stood under his balcony where he adressed the whole army. We all sat and waited for him to speak. I watched as he walked up to the balcony and looked over everyone, as if trying to count how many lives were lost. "Recrutes generals, and guests of the butter kingdom!" He started. Wait, did he say buTTer? Uh oh, something important is on his mind. He never says butter, he usually refers to it with ds instead of ts.... "I understand that in my absence from the kingdom we have lost many lives, including two of our generals. One of witch was in fact killed by me." Gasps could be heard from over the grounds, they didn't want to belive us when they were told, but hearing it from the king just confermed it. "No, Tyler's death was not fake, and no, I did not kill him willingly."

"Why would you admit you killed one of your own?" I heard someone shout to him.

Sky calmly looked at the recrute. "Because, I've learned that I cannot hide from the truth, I believe you all should know what happened." Sky started explaining to everyone what he went through while he was gone. The recrutes said nothing, but looked up to Sky and listened. "But, that aside, I need to adress a more important matter. We are going to war." More gasps, they thought war was over once the squids were defeated. Hearing that word again sent shivers down my spine. "I don't know when, but Herobrine will stop at nothing to take the kingdom. I for one will not allow that, and if I must fight alone so be it. All those who oppose fighting for this kingdom must leave. All those who chose to stay will be fighting to the death. I don't care if you leave or stay. War will come, and nothing will change that." He stated.

I stood there in shock. He's ordering everyone to leave if they don't want to aid us in war? What's wrong with him, he's never like this. I watched as some of the recrutes walked into the castle, only to come back out and walk out the gate. Are they actually leaving?

"Very well, all of those who have chosen to stay," Sky voice ecoed through the kingdom, "Thank you, the Budder Kingdom needs as many recrutes as it can get. Together we can win this war, TOGETHER, WE CAN DEFEATE HEROBRINE AND SAVE THE OVERWORLD!" Sky said punching the sky with his fist. I heard cheers from the crowd and saw fists flying into the air, I joined then and so did the generals.

"Brave words Adam, but why don't you prove to them that you can win?" We heard an icy voice call out.

____________________________________

Yay! I did it, I completed another chapter......

Hero:....I think the book is coming to an end, isn't it?

Yah, I'm not sure how many chapters are left, but when the second to last chapter comes out, I'll let you know.

Hero:....

Anyway, if you did just enjoy that, then hit the vote button and keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz. BBBIIIIII!

Hero: until next time mortals.