What the Nether?

Seto's pov

When I finally regained consciousness, I found myself in a cell with Mitch and Jerome. I sat up and grabbed my head. "Where are we?" I mumbled looking around. Prision cell? How did we- crap! Entity. I looked over at Mitch who was pacing the cell. Jerome was leaning on the wall watching Mitch.

"Would you look at that, sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up. I turned to my left and saw Ian and Quintion leaning on the bars.

"Shut up fish, you try having your head slammed into a wall."

"Hey! I'm not a fish!"

I rolled my eyes and looked back to Jerome. "Are you ok?" He asked.

I removed my hand from the back of my head and looked at the blood. "Yah....yah, I'm fine." I relpyed wiping my hand on my shirt.

"Biggums, can you please stop pacing? You're making me nervous." Jerome asked looking back at Mitch. He growled, but sat down next to the bacca.

"What's your problem?" I asked. The back of my head starting to sting a bit.

"Jee, I don't know, we aren't trapped in a cell in who knows where. And if you hadn't knocked me out, then maybe I could've fought against whoever took us!" Mitch shouted.

I started to protest, but was interrupted by someone screaming. "Was that....."

"I think it was." Jerome said walking up to the cell bars.

"How'd she get here?" Ian asked.

"Who?" Mitch asked trying to get a better look down the hall.

"Probably the same way we did. She was taken here." I replyed.

"WHO!" Mitch asked again.

"LILLY!" We all shouted together.

"Honestly Mitch." Quintion said.

"How was I supposed to know who it was just from the sound of her scream?" He shot back glaring at the other general.

While they were fighting, I heard low growl from behind me.

"Honestly, could they be any louder?" One fimiliar voice asked.

"They're gonna wake the dead." Another commented.

"Wouldn't be surprised, they always were loud." The first voice said.

The third only growled in reply. I turned around and to my surprise, I saw Tyler and Jason standing there. Tyler looked the same, aside from his glowing red eyes, but he seemed very different. I could sense the evil inside him. Jason on the other hand, he looked different.....very different. His hands were withered up to his arms, and he had what seemed to be wither ribs around his chest. He had two other heads floating around his head. They looked like the helmet he used to wear a long time ago, but with small bat wings keeping them in the air. His black, withered tail wrapped around one of his feet. "Tyler? Jason? How..."

Jason growled and shot me a dirty look. "Jason?" He scoffed. "That pest died ages ago. The names Withermu if you don't mind." I heard another growl and looked tword the back of their cell. All I could see in the shadows were two glowing, purple eyes. "Enderlox! Please, Seto isn't gonna be able to do anything, not I this cell at least." Withermu said looking at the two glowing eyes.

Enderlox looked at him before stepping into the light so I could see him. He glared at me and I stared back. "T-Ty? What did he do to you guys?" Ty now had big black wings that were folded behind his back. His long tail swaying slowly back and forth, his once green headphones were now glowing purple and he had fangs.

"Entity, that's what. Experiments for his 'army'." He hissed, his tail swung angrly to the left.

"Seto? Are you ok?" Jerome asked walking up to me, he looked at the three 'dead' generals. "WHAT THE NETHER HAPPENED TO YOU? HOW AREN'T YOU DEAD!"

Ty winced at his outburst and growled. "You got Fur in your ears bacca? Entity happened. That's all I'm sayin." Ty leaned on the wall and stared at the ground.

Jason looked at him and shook his head.....er....his main head...the other two just kinda floated around him.

Tyler looked at the three of us. "So, we're all here?"

Mitch stared at him for a moment. "All but Sky. No clue where he is. Could be dead for all we know." I saw Ty tense up for a moment before he relaxed again.

Why does he care so much? Does he.....no.....Ty might have...but this isn't Ty anymore....this is Enderlox... "What does it matter anyway?"

Tyler smerked. "Cuse it's gonna be fun watching you go through what we went through."

Herobrine's pov

I sat up and shook my head, the sound of screaming filled my ears, causing my head to pound. I looked up and saw Entity with a now empty bucket in his hands. Lilly was wimpering on the ground, burns starting to form all over her body. How the? I thought she was dead! I growled and watched as Entity toutured her. I knew that if I tried anything he'd just make me do it for him, so all I could do was watch. Once he had toutured her to the point of her blacking out, he turned to me and smiled. "Enjoyed the show Brine?" I growled but kept my mouth shut. "What? Don't have anything on your mind? Good, you wouldn't want to have more blood on your hands do you?"

"Go burn in a pit of lava Entity." I spat struggling against the chains he had put me in.

He frowned. "Harsh words Brine, but no, I don't think I will. I'm having way to much fun with this." He grinned and walked away.

Once I heard the door slam I growled and cursed colorfully under my breath. You'll pay for this one day Entity. Belive me, you won't be able to keep this going forever. Sky and his army will put an end to your plans and when I get the chance, so will I. You've gotten away with this for far to long.

____________________________________

Sorry, I couldn't resist adding Enderlox and Withermu in the book. As for Tyler....well, he's just kinda evil now.....no real 'experiment' for him really.... but don't worry, the uhh....generals will be fine....maybe?

Hero: probably not.

Shhhhhhh! They'll be fine! So, if you did just enjoy that, then hit the vote button and keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz.
BBBIIIIII!

Hero: *growls slightly*.....later. *teleports away*

......? Ok then? *teleports after Hero*