A Chance for Freedom.

Skylar's pov

I watched Sky walk through the portal, Notch teleported somewhere else saying he'd join us with help later. I stood and waited for the recrutes to follow Sky. Usually how this works is the recrutes follow the king, and the generals follow close behind. But, no one moved. Great, time to change things up a bit. I smiled as I stepped forword. I spread my wings out and swung my tail. I turned around to see everyone backing away. "You're all cowerds! You shouldn't have to hesitate before following your king into battle. You didn't with the squids, what makes now any different?"

"The squids dystroyed the kingdom, sending us to war." One of the recrutes shouted.

"And Entity took our generals!" I shot back. I looked around and my eyes landed on Max, Ross, Jin, Barney, and Tim. They nodded to me and stood beside me. "I'm going in. Sky needs us, and so do the other generals."

"We'll be right behind you kid." Max said, smiling at me.

"Ye! Nothings gonna stop us now!" Ross said cheerfully.

I nodded and stepped into the portal.

Entity's pov

I watched the portal start glowing brightly. I smerked as Sky walked through. More of his army following behind the Butter king, eyes filled with determination. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. I turned around and went down to the cells. Two of my prisoners were asleep, the other two stared at me with fear. "What's wrong? Afraid that I'll do something?" They said nothing so I walked up to the Ender and placed a hand on his head. His eyes turned red and he went limp for a moment.

"LOX! What did you do?" The Wither hybrid growled at me as I turned around.

I smiled. "The same thing I'm going to do to you." I replyed placing a hand on his head as well. He struggled for a while, but eventually his eyes turned red as well. I unlocked their cells, woke up the others, and lead my four newest followers to my army. Time for war.

Sky's pov

I gave my army their orders and waited for Notch to return.

We waited for about an hour before he teleported back, as he had promised. He brought with him the Wither and another man.

The man was tall, and had short black hair and bright purple eyes. He wore a black jacket with a gray shirt, he had black pants and a necklace with an Eye of Ender. At first, I didn't see his wings folded on his back, or his tail. "I have returned as promised." Notch said walking up to me.

"Yes, but who is he?" I asked pointing to the man. I assumed he was a Ender hybrid.

The man walked up to me. "My name's Draco." He said in a low powerful voice.

"Ender hybrid?" I asked shaking his hand.

He chuckled a little. "Hardly. I'm the king of the End."

I stared at him in shock. "You're the Ender dragon?"

He nodded. "That I am Sky."

"How do you..."

"Know your name? Simple, I'm friends with your father." He looked over my shoulder and stared for a moment before shaking his head and turning to Notch.

I shook my head and turned twords the Nether fortress to see Entity's army marching twords us. "Notch...."

"What?" He turned around and looked at the mobs making their way to us. "Oh...." his eyes dulled as he scanned the army. "Oh no..."

"Is that....is that Lilly and Enderlox?" Draco asked staring at the advancing army.

"And Withermu?" The Wither added floating next to us.

"And Herobrine." I said staring at my father. My army formed behind me when they spotted Herobrine. I looked behind me to see Endermen joining my army. Many other mobs were also wondering about. I looked to the other three leaders who nodded, and we advanced on Entity's army.

"How nice of you to join us." Herobrine said as we got closer. We stopped a few paces in front of them, and they did the same.

"Brine please, don't do this." Notch said trying to snap him out of whatever Entity did to him. Draco was still staring at Lilly and Ty. The Wither staring at Jason. I had my eyes glued to my father.

"Notch, I don't remember who he was before this...but I don't think he's gonna change." I whispered to the god.

Herobrine smiled. "Smart boy. To bad you won't live long enough to find out." He shouted, sending his army into battle. I did the same and we all charged.

Herobrine came right for me. I dodged his attacks and he dodged mine. I saw the hate and joy in his red eyes. We flew into the air and kept battling. Back and forth, dodging and attacking. The armies fighting eachother, bodies littering the ground. As we battled, memories came flooding back. I remembered being in the nether with him, going to the end to see Ty, playing with Jason. I remember him saying to never forget. To never give up. I felt tears fill my eyes as his blade hit my arm. "Herobrine, please, this isn't you. This is Entity. Please. Don't do this."

"That's where you're wrong, this is me. This is what I've always been. This is what I'll always will be." He hisses swinging at me again. He growled as I dodged his attacks and his eyes glew brightly.

We fought for what seemed like hours. I kept trying to bring him back. He knocked me to the ground and placed his blade on my chest. "Please, please don't. do this..." I felt my tears fall, mixing with the blood from my wounds. He growled softly and pushed slightly. I squeezed my eyes shut and more tears fell. "Dad, please....." I begged. I felt his blade lift off my chest, at first I thought he was preparing to strike. I braced myself for the impact, but it never came.

"Sky?" I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me, with his bright glowing white eyes.

"Dad?" I asked standing. I kept my blade ready, just in case he tried to attack.

I saw tears fall down his face as he stared at me. His once hateful expression, turned into a sorrowful one. "Oh my Notch, SKY!" He ran at me and pulled me into a hug.

Shocked, I dropped my blade and hugged him back. "I'm glad your back." I said as even more tears fell down my face.

"I'm so sorry Sky, I just wanted to keep you safe. I never wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry." He squeezed me tightly, like he would never let go.

"It's ok, I'm sure you did. I mean, I'm not dead yet am I?" I smiled and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled a bit and sighed in relief. "I love you Sky." He whispered after a moment of silence.

"I love you to dad." I replyed ignoring the war around us for a while. I was with my dad again, after who knows how long, I was home.

____________________________________

Awwwwww! Hero has feelings!

Hero: belive it or not, everyone does J. Except maybe you.

Hey! I have some feelings to.

Hero: *smerks* oh yah?

Yah! I like y-.....uhhh.....I like.....

Hero: *smerks* yes? Continue.

....uhhhh......if you did just enjoy that, then hit the vote button and keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz. BBBIIIIII!

Hero: *rolls eyes* until next time mortals.

Sky: I'M SKY AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER RECRUTES. *salutes* BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!