No, Not Him...

Mitch's pov

I left the room with Seto and Jerome after we saw that Sky was ok. I noticed that Ty was worried sick. Shaking my head I went to my room. When I got there, I put my bow and quiver down, and grabbed another set of clothes. Mine were covered in blood, and torn. Frowning I went into the bathroom to clean the blood off and patch up my wounds. At least they're not as bad as Sky's. I thought sadly as I wrapped the bandages around my arm and waist.

"Hey, Mitch, are you in here?" I heard Jerome ask as he knocked on my door.

"Yah, one minute." I shouted from the bathroom. I pulled my new shirt over my head and finished dressing. My dog tags still around my neck. I walked over to the door and opened it to see a worried bacca. "What's up?" He had on a fresh suite and bandages on his minor wounds.

"Do you think Sky's gonna be ok?" He asked. We walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Dood, Skys' strong, I'm sure he's gonna be fine."

"What if he's not? What if he doesn't wake up. What if they come back, or worse, if he comes back? What do we do then?" Jerome asked with a voice full of worry.

The he that Jerome was speaking of was Herobrine, he had been defeated by us, with help from Notch, once before but with him, anything could happen, he did promise to come back for revenge. "Well, I guess we'll have to cross that road when we get to it. For now, you need to get some sleep. We all do." He nodded and left.

"Thanks Mitch, you always know just how to make everything ok." He said leaving with a small smile.

I smiled a little. I stood and turned off the light. We all really do need to get some sleep. It's been a long day. I sighed as I layed down in bed and fell asleep.

???'s pov

I opened my eyes, I found myself surrounded by lava and mobs. Damn! Back here again? I'll get my revenge, somehow. I looked up to see my castle. I stood and walked inside.

"My Lord! Your back! You have been gone for years."

"Yes, I'm quite aware of that." I looked up at my throne. It was made of obsidion and had the skulls of my enemies that I managed to destroy. I smiled slightly as I sat apon it once again. "Now that I have finally returned, I can plot my revenge on Notch and his protectors of Minecraft." I'll get you one day Sky, just you wait.

Sky's pov

I awoke with a start. Sitting staight up, big mistake, I felt a wave of pain shoot through me. Wincing, I grabbed my side and groaned in pain. I didn't remember what scared me so much, then it clicked. I saw him, he was in my dream, Herobrine is back. No, not now! "SKY! SKY, YOUR OK!" I heard Ty shout as he pulled me into a large hug.

I winced as more pain shot through me, but hugged him back. "Yah, I'm ok. It takes more than a squid to bring me down." I said weakly.

Ty pulled away. He looked much better than last night. He must have gotten cleaned up. "How are you feeling?"

"I've been better." I looked out the window in front of me. I saw some new recrutes, training on the grounds. "How's the kingdom? What happened while I was out? How's the army?" I asked, all my questions were poring out of my mouth faster than Ty could answer them.