"Like chess," Stiles muttered.

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?" Ms. Blake inquired.

"Uh, no. My father does," Stiles answered.

Ms. Blake resumed teaching and walked past us.

"I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk," I heard Scott tell me and Stiles.

"Why do you want to do that for?" I asked him.

"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Scott explained.

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like 'what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?' actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan," Stiles pointed out.

"What's that?" Scott inquired.

I knew exactly what Stiles meant.

"Going through Aiden," I answered for Stiles.

"Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together. How are we gonna separate them again?" Stiles questioned.

We all looked at each other, and then our gazes settled on Lydia.

"What now? What's that look for?" she asked, looking a little frightened.

After class, I went to find Lydia and Aiden to ensure the plan was going smoothly. However, as I got closer, I heard Aiden yelling. I started running to the door, and when I opened it, I found Aiden and Cora in a fight.

"Aiden, stop!" Lydia yelled.

Cora pushed him against the lockers and began slashing at his chest. He managed to push her off, and Cora hit the sink.

I rushed over to check on Cora, but when I turned around to yell at Aiden, all I saw was a weighted plate coming towards my face. I fell to the ground, and when I looked up, Cora was back on her feet, and they were fighting again. Aiden struck her with the weighted plate, and she fell to the floor. Everything around me started getting a little fuzzy.

"Aiden!" Ethan came running in and grabbed hold of him.

"You can't do this!" Ethan yelled at him.

"She came at me!" Aiden tried to defend himself.

"Stella!" Stiles ran over to me, holding my head up.

"Oh, did Stella come at you as well?" Stiles spat at him.

"Stella, are you okay?" He asked softly.

And after that, I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in a classroom.

"Lydia," someone said.

The person turned me around in a chair, and it was Ms. Blake. She pulled out a wire and put it around my neck, and it started piercing my skin. I looked down and saw that I had red hair and was wearing an outfit I would never choose. Then it clicked – Lydia.

"Stella!"

I opened my eyes. It was just a dream. I looked up to see Derek looking worried at me.

"I'm okay; it was just a dream," I said to him.

He nodded slowly, and relief washed over his face

Derek sat back down in the chair next to Cora's bed. I was in the same room as Cora, but she was in the bed next to me.

"Where is Scott?" I asked him, sitting on my bed and then lying down.

"School. Something is happening," he said, and it seemed like he had something on his mind.

I got out of my bed.

"Um, I'm going to the bathroom," I told him, and he nodded, letting me leave.

I grabbed my clothes and changed out of the hospital dress. Once I finished, I opened the door slowly and peeked outside. Derek had his hands on his face, lost in thought. This was my chance.

I ran out of the room as fast as I could, and I could hear Derek yelling my name, but I kept running. I got in a taxi and told him where to go. We arrived at the school, and I paid the driver, more like throwing whatever was in my pocket to him.

I walked quickly to the door and opened it. Inside, I saw Ethan and Aiden in the audience. Then I spotted Chris, Allison, and Isaac on the side. I guess I could see them together.

I found Stiles and Scott and walked up to them.

"Where is Lydia?" I asked.

"I don't kn— Wait, Stella, what the hell are you doing here?" Stiles said to me.

"Yeah, if you don't remember, you got hit in the head," Scott added.

"And now I'm fine. Where is Lydia?" I asked again, but then I heard her screaming.

Scott ran out of the room and outside.

"Lydia?" I asked Scott.

He nodded his head and then started running again, far ahead of us.

Stiles and I began running too.

"Hey, are you okay?" Stiles asked, still running.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Okay, this doesn't make sense. You're okay, but Cora is still in the hospital, and she's a werewolf," Stiles said as he slowed down a little.

"My head hurts a little, but I should be fine."

Finally, Stiles and I got to the room, but it was blocked. Ms. Blake was standing in the doorway. She looked at us and winked, then started fighting Scott. She threw him across the room and then came at Stiles's dad, who had somehow appeared.

Stiles and I tried to push open the door, but we were too late. We got into the room, and...

"Dad?" Stiles looked out the crashed window.

His dad was gone.