Chapter 2

"Stella texted him," Allison said with a hint of jealousy evident in her voice. She was a little upset about Scott giving me his number, but I would never do that to Allison because she's my cousin. Besides, I don't see Scott as my lover, and I don't think Uncle Chris would approve of me dating a werewolf or any supernatural being for that matter.

"Stella, stop acting weird and call the number, please," Lydia asked, clearly frustrated.

"Okay, okay," I replied, pulling out my phone and quickly typing in the number.

Here goes nothing.

Me: Hey, it's Stella. Just wondering what you're up to right now?

Scott: Just at some party. Why?

Me: I just need to talk to you.

Scott: Oh, okay. The place is...

"Okay, he texted me the location," I said, getting up from Allison's bed.

"I'll drive," Allison offered, reaching for her keys.

"Mm, nope. Neither of you can drive, so it's my turn," I said, grabbing the keys from Allison and making my way downstairs.

"Well," Lydia looked shocked, trying to process the unexpected turn of events.

_____

Once we arrived at the location, we spotted Scott, who was just about to leave. As he looked up and saw me, a smile spread across his face. However, his expression quickly turned to confusion when he noticed Allison's presence.

"Wait, I thought you wa--" Scott began to ask, but Allison interrupted him.

"We need to show you something," she said quietly. Allison and Lydia huddled closely together and connected their wrists, revealing a significant mark or symbol to Scott. He examined it intently.

While they continued their conversation, I zoned out. Frankly, I didn't understand what they were talking about, and I didn't particularly care. The only thing that mattered at that moment was finding a bathroom. Turning my attention back to them, I noticed they were still engrossed in their discussion. Taking advantage of the distraction, I slowly walked towards the door and pushed it open wider, slipping inside.

"Hi, um, do you know where the bathroom is?" I approached a seemingly sober girl and asked. She pointed upstairs and gave me directions. I thanked her and followed the path she had indicated.

As I opened the bathroom door, relief washed over me. However, my relief quickly turned to surprise as I discovered Stiles Stilinski standing inside, holding a box of 'XXL' condoms.

"Stilinski, can get some?" I smirked, teasing him. He looked up at me, then hastily hid the box behind his back.

"No, I mean yes, but, um..." Stiles stumbled over his words, clearly flustered. I couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction; it was amusing to see him in such a state. I could tell this was his forest time just from the way he was acting. However, I wasn't judging him at all because, honestly, I wished I still had my own "V card."

"No, I mean yes, but like..." I mimicked him, laughing a little.

"Ha ha, very funny," Stiles replied, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"So, who's the somewhat lucky girl?" I inquired, leaning against the doorway, still desperate to relieve myself.

"Wow, I just met you today, and you're already bashing on me," he retorted sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"You don't have to tell me, but can you move so I can pee?" I asked, doing my best to hold it in and avoid any embarrassing accidents.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Stiles responded, quickly stepping aside and leaving the bathroom, closing the door behind him.