What's Left of Me (Jacob Black Fan Fiction)

Hello! Ok this is my second Jacob Black Fan Fiction story. I don't only write these kinds of stories but they are the only ones I'm posting at the moment.

All the Twilight characters belong to Stephanie Meyers. I don't own anything except my original characters.

Name: Danielle Johnson (likes to be called Dani)
Age: 17
Description: 5' 7", black wavy hair about shoulder length, bright green eyes, not pale but not darkly tan, outspoken, honest, girly with a hint of tomboy, loves sports, slender and toned, used to trust easily but not anymore (you'll see why soon)
------------------------------------------------------------

     I never expected this to happen to me. I never expected to be separated from my parents over a long distance. I wouldn't have imagined living with my hot-headed cousin who's only nineteen. I didn't see myself running for my life, but it happened. I certainly never wanted to be crushed and decieved so badly by someone I had once trusted. That was what set all this into motion. I was put through so much hurt and pain that I completely shut myself off. I built a wall so high and strong that no one could possibly tear it down. A few good things did come from this impossible situation though. I made friends that would do anything for me, I am in a place where I am safe, my parents are somewhere that they are doing fine, and I have loved with every fiber of my being. Love is one of those things that jumps up and takes you by surprise. My surprise just happened to be the love of my life and his name was Jacob. But my story starts in a more complex place.