“Forget that! What I want to know is how come you didn't tell me that you like old mans like him?! I'm so much better than him!” (M/n) rant as he point at Tazuna and then himself. “...(M/n)...please shut up…” Zabuza said as he covered his face in embarrassment.

“Nope~! Now come here, Zebra-chan~♡! It's been awhile since I heard your lewd moans and felt you tighten around me~♡,” (M/n) purred with a blush as he hugged himself. “S-shut up! That never happen!” After that was said, Zabuza disappear and reappear on the lake.

“Oh~! That pose! Ah, just look at his hips!  Heh, this is exactly how we first met!” (M/n) said as he lick his lips with a blush on his face, while a thick mist appear, causing him to disappear from Team 7 and Tazuna’s view.

 “He’ll come after me first. Momochi Zabuza...as a member of the hidden mist….he was known as an expert in silent killing. You don't even notice until you're dead...it's not like I can use the Sharingan perfectly. So you guys be careful,” Kakashi spoke as he look around, showing the fame Sharingan, shocking the others with the information.

“Wow. That was a awesome speech, Shi-chan,” (M/n) said with a deadpan expression as he dodged a punch from the said male. “Anyway, you don't need to worry about Zebra-chan. He's a little tied up at the moment.”

With that said the mist thin a little, revealing a tied up Zabuza. “T-tch. Damn it,” Zabuza muttered as he watch his lover approach him, ready to ask him questions. “Now, tell me. Did that ugly son of a bitch aka Gato, hurt, threaten, or bribe you to kill Tazuna and where do that motherfucker live, so I can give him a...favor,” (M/n) started, before leaning closer to Zabuza’s ear, causing him to breathe heavily. “You got no choice, but to tell me….Zabuza,” (M/n) whisper into his ear with a smirk, for he knew Zabuza always melt and do what he says, after this.

“Actually (M/n). You need to learn how to shut up,” was whispered into his ear as everyone scream for him to dodge the upcoming slice of a sword.

“Woah!!” (M/n) shouted as dodged by doing the splits, as the sword carry on and cut through the water clone of Zabuza. “Hey!! That's not fair! You cheated!!” (M/n) pouted as he flip out of the way, when Zabuza tried to hit him again.

Once again, the mist got thicker. And this time, Team 7 could barely see Kakashi, who was in front of them. ‘S-shit...So much blood lust… T-true that...there so much killing intent, that it even making me afraid to come out and fight. Y-yeah...but at this rate...the one, we will need to watch out for...is (M/n)..’ Raya thought as her eyes hardened.

‘At this rate…(M/n) might get too excited in this,’ Naruto thought as they continue to guard Tazuna, and hear (M/n) dodge each attack.

“8 choices. Liver, lungs, spine, clevical vein, brain, kidneys, heart. Which one should I go after first,” Zabuza’s voice echoed.

‘Wh...what an incredibly dangerous killing intent...it feel like, I'll be killed if I made a single move. That's how heavy the air is. Experiencing this for a while could drive a person crazy…’ Sasuke's thought process was interrupted by (M/n), who land on the ground beside him, on his back.

“....well Zebra-chan is kinda mad..ow…” (M/n) spoke as he continued to lie on his back. “(M-m/n)! Are you okay?” Sasuke asked as he help his crush up from the ground. “Yeah, thanks-shit,” (M/n) said as he push Sasuke out of the way, while Kakashi save the others from the deadly strike of the sword.

“Tag! You can do it, Shi-chan!” (M/n) shouted as he sat on the ground and started to cheer for Kakashi, not knowing that it made Zabuza jealous. But no one notice the glint in (M/n)’s eyes as he watch the two jounins go at it.