Morning came and the bright rays of sunlight woke me up. While walking downstairs I realized that I had already missed Phoebe; her room was empty and there was no one in the house. I can't believe she went out alone, I called Taylor who assured me that she was with him. apparently, I missed her and he went with her on the run.

My parents called to check up on me and the kids; they watched the video and wanted to make sure all is fine. That's how I ended up inviting the entire Grey Family to breakfast.

Phoebe walked in minutes later while I was drinking my coffee. "good morning" she said as she passed me. "good morning, did you have good run?" she nodded her head and muttered a yes. She went to her room to take shower as I did the same.

A couple hours later mom, dad, Elliot, Kate and their kids came. Mia, Ethan and their kids followed them as well. We spent the morning together. Katy and Mia's 6 year old daughter Angelina went to play outside in the meadow. Miss Jones and Rayan were watching over them. While Phoebe, Ava, Ted and Kevin went to the gym for some time. Later they came out and headed for the shower, the girls shared Phoebe's room while Kevin shared Ted's.

They were all upstairs when Katy stumbled into the house. Her eyes were wild as she looked all over the ro before she came closer to me. She started pulling at my pants and pointing to her throat. Before I could understand what she was saying I heard Phoebe's ear piercing scream as she called for Teddy while running towards her sister. Barely seconds later a shirtless Ted was infront of Katy as he sat on the ground on pulled her into his lap facing him.

He started doing some breathing exercises with her as he mumbled "I got you, just breath slowly

He started doing some breathing exercises with her as he mumbled "I got you, just breath slowly. That's my girl. Come on breath with me" he was holding her hand up to his chest as he breathed in and out with her after giving her, her inhaler. We all stood there in shock as phoebe ran up and down the stairs holding some kind of machine in her hands. Ted efficiently and expertly turned on the machine and put the mask on Katy's face as he mumbled praises to her. The machine turned on and we all saw her body start to relax slowly.