CHAPTER 48 - LET GO NOW

Babe?

Huh?

The fuck?

Am I hugging a random person again?

I distanced myself a little to see the person infront of me.

I'm not mistaken.

This is Jimae.

So who's this guy talking to?

"Jimae-ah.. who is he?" The unknown guy asked her again.

"Taehyung.. let go. I know it's you." Her whispering in my ear made me shiver. This is the first time I heard her talk to me again.

"I said let go." She repeated but with an irritated voice.

With a heavy heart, I did let her go. Then she immediately went beside the guy I don't know the identity about.

Then he pecked her lips.

°o°

I felt like something stabbed hundreds of knives in my chest by the sight of it. I stood there, frozen at my spot, don't know what to do, whether to stay a little longer or to ran out of here. I chose the latter but my feet aren't cooperating. It's like they've been glued there to witness everything my eyes and heart can't bear to see and feel.

"Jimae, who is that?" Her friend pointed at me.

"Uhh...." she started.

"She's my friend." Seoyoung cut her off then slung her arm around my shoulders.

"Really? He looks like V."

"He likes to copy V that's why. Hehe. Sorry for the trouble. He just likes hugging people like his idol, right?" She nudged my elbow so I just nodded.

"That's alright. No harm done anyway." Jimae smiled at her. "And oh! Before we all leave... I want you to meet him. He's Lee Hyunwoo, my boyfriend."

BOYFRIEND?

"You got a boyfriend and you didn't even tell me?" Seoyoung reacted.

"Uhh.. hehe. Sorry. But now I did. So.. tada!"

"Yeah yeah... well.. I really better keep going now. My phone's been ringing nonstop. Bye guys!" She bid then dragged me out with her.

When we arrived at the hotel, I just drop myself on the bed, ignoring everyone's presence.

Here I go again. Making myself look and feel like a dead person. Well, I am a dead person because I felt like I don't have any air to breathe anymore.

"Dude.. where have you been?" Jimin plunged on the other bed beside mine.

"..."

"Did you know we've been looking everywhere for you. We can't even track you because you left your phone backstage. Good thing Seoyoung told me you're with her."

"..."

"Dude..."

"..."

"Hey..."

"..."

"Taehyung... you okay?"

"..."

"Aish~" he messed his hair up. "Aren't you even gonna say something? I look like a total dumb here talking and got nothing in response."

"..."

"Aish~ jinjja~ fine. If you don't want to talk then don't. I'll be in Yoongi hyung's room if you need me."