CHAPTER 9 - WITH THEM (PART II)

For the past hours, the three of us already went to almost every ride available here. My energy's slowly draining and I can see that Taehyung oppa is also tired unlike Jungkook. You can't see any signs of tiredness from him. In fact, he's the one who forces us to go with him in all those rides.

"Noona!!! Let's go there!" Jungkook pointed at the photo booth nearby. Gosh! I'm so tired but I don't know why I can't say no to this guy. How can I when all these times, he's been holding my hand wherever we go. Makes me wonder if this boy is really this clingy to his other noonas.

---------------

"C'mon, hyung! Cheer up! Smile!" He persuaded Taehyung oppa.

"Yeah... why so gloomy, Taehyung-ssi? Is there something wrong? Are you sick?" I placed the back of my palm on his forehead to feel if he has a fever or not.

He shook his head. "Nothing. I'm just tired."

I saw a souvenir shop and told the guys to go there with me. I want to see what they have in store.

We decided to split up inside the shop so we can wander around freely.

I saw the most beautiful part of the shop. The 'My Melody' booth.

"This is paradise." I told myself.

Don't get me wrong. I'm just in love with this cute bunny character.

Here, I can see everything I ever imagined of having. They have from stationaries, keychains, plushies and many more with My Melody's face on it.

I want to buy it all but I can't afford it. Life's so cruel. ㅠㅠ

So I just picked the one that fits my budget so I can add it to my collections. I also bought something for Bangtan and Seoyoung.

After I paid for it, I went to find my companions. I saw Taehyung oppa first so I went to him. I saw him staring at something he's holding.

"Annyeong oppa!" I surprised him from behind. He slightly jumped from his place and I chuckled. He gave me a small smile and went back at looking at the same thing he's been looking at for a few more seconds before putting it back to its rack. "C'mon, let's find Jungkook." He told me and we started looking for him.

---------------

It's already beginning to get dark so we decided to get to the place where we decided to meet up with the others. Not long after, the others started arriving.

"Have fun?" Jin oppa asked no one in particular.

"Yoongi hyung and I just roamed around." Hoseok oppa whined.

"It's not my fault you want to tag along with me." Yoongi oppa backfired.

"Youngie and I had so much fun! Let's do this again." Jimin oppa announced.

"Youngie? You now have a nickname for noona?" Maknae asked.

"Wae? It's cute."

"Suit yourself playboy."

"Aish~ Kookie-ah, stop teasing your hyung." Jin oppa scolded Jungkook.  "C'mon, let's eat. I'm starving."

We went to the nearest resto we found. Everybody settled on their seats and started giving their orders to the waiter.

As our orders arrived, everybody starts to dig in, not wasting any second.

Within I think for twenty minutes, every plate on our table which was full minutes ago is now spick and span, like it was like that when it came here.