CHAPTER 2 - INTERACTION

"MWO!?" Seoyoung asked, a little louder, making some look at our direction. I quickly put my hand on her mouth, preventing her to talk more.

"You serious?" I asked, still a little unconvinced.

He nodded. "Uh-huh. BigHit always do this whenever Bangtan's having a concert. The staffs secretly go to those lucky fans which Bangtan personally picked after the concert to give them backstage passes." He explained to us.

I still can't believe it. Seoyoung then pushed my hand away from her mouth. "What are we waiting for? Gaja!"

He nodded. "Okay. But please, don't gain too much attention like what you're doing right now. This is supposed to be a secret." She nodded. We followed him to where Bangtan's waiting room is.

We stopped in front of the door where a piece of paper that was posted on it has Bangtan's name written on it.

"We're here." He announced.

He turned the knob and slowly opening it. He entered first then gestured us to follow. I inhaled as many air as I can before entering the room.

As we enter the room, I can already see them. They're still on their stage outfit and still sweating which I found kinda hot. A lot of staffs are around them, assisting them.

"Here, sit first. Let's wait for them to finish." The man assisted us to seat on the empty chairs before leaving us to help the others.

Seoyoung leaned closer to me. "Jimae-ah, pinch me. I must be dreaming."

"Mian, Seoyoung-ah, but you're not. I also thought I am but no. We're really here, inside the same room as them." I whispered to her, making as little noise as we can, afraid of them hearing us fangirling over them in front of them.

Minutes later, they form in line in front of us. We stopped talking and stood up.

"Dul, set! Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtansonyeondan-imnida!" they greeted.

We bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Jimae and this is my bestfriend, Kim Seoyoung."

"Hello! Please take a seat." Rap Monster said. 

They sat in front of us. It was awkward. I can't look at any of them in the eyes. I'm scared that if I do, I might faint. I look at Seoyoung and she's the same as me, wandering her eyes around, avoiding theirs.

"So... you're the lucky ARMYs this time, huh." Jin spoke. We just both nodded.