CHAPTER 30 - *°*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Noona and Tae hyung went back after twenty minutes. It's not that I'm counting the time they've gone out, it's just.. who goes out for the toilet and goes back after twenty minutes? What took them that long? I looked at him and his expression is beyond description. You can't see anything on his face but pure happiness.

Guess something good happened to him that involves noona.

But look on the bright side, at least me and noona are in good terms now. Actually, I really am not that mad at her, I just wanna know how important I am to her.

Good enough to know that I am.

"We better get going now. Sorry for disturbing your practice." Noona said as she stood up and pack up her stuffs.

"Don't mention it. You're never a disturbance to us." Namjoon hyung answered.

"Yeah.. especially my Youngie." There goes the midget loverboy again, butting in in the conversation.

"Bye guys! Thanks for today." She waved at us before walking for the door.

"Let me walk you out." Taehyung hyung offered to her.

"No need to. Stay here."

"I insist."

"Uhh.. okay."

He grabbed her back and carry it for her.

What was that about? So they're together now, huh.

There goes your chance, Jungkook.

They walked out of the room together, Jimin and Seoyoung noona followed behind.

I walked back to where my stuffs are and sat beside it. I fished out my phone in my bag and stared at it.

"You're so near yet so far away." I said in my mind.

Why him? Why not me instead?

My thoughts were cut off by a sudden presence beside me.

"You ight?"

I turned to face him. "Ne. Hyung."

"You're not. You wanna talk about it?"

"..."

He sighed. "Alright. Just come to me when you need someone to talk it out. I'll be here when you any advice."

I nodded. "Ne, Moni hyung. Gomawo." He patted my shoulder before going back to his place.

Taehyung hyung may be in celebratory right now, but I still won't give up. That stupid cupid hit me hard that I can't easily get away from her.

I look at where Jin hyung is, he seems unbothered by the current situation. I know deep inside, he's feeling something heavy too, he just don't want to show it. Or maybe, he already gave up. Tsk. That coward hyung, can't fight for the girl he likes.

Unlike me, I'll do whatever it takes to make her mine. I'll show her that I'm more deserving of her than anyone else in the world.

----------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

First day of mission.

After Jimae showed me her true colors, it made me more encouraged to have her. She challenged me on proving her how much she means to me and believe me, her challenge is a piece of cake. She already told me she likes me too, so how hard making her mine could be?

Jimin and I both walked her and Seoyoung outside the building. She refused to but I really insisted which made her agree in the end. ^ ^

"Thank you again for today, guys." She turned to us and bowed.

"No worries. That's what a good boyfriend always do to his girlfriend, right Chim?" I looked at my bestfriend who is busy talking to his girlfriend. I nudged him on the elbow then he looked at me in confusion. "Right, Chim?" I asked him again.

"Uhh... yeah. Yeah. Right.... what are we talking about again?" We laughed at his serious expresion, including Seoyoung.

"Nothing, jamless boy. Just go back at staring at your girlfriend. You might lost the sight of her."

"No, she won't. My Youngie won't ever ever do that." He said like a little boy.

"Aww... you're soo cuuutee~" Seoyoung pinched his cheeks.

They're on their world again.

I left the lovebirds alone and stared at Jimae.

"What?"

"Nothing. Does staring at you a crime?"

"Yeah... especially when you don't have a reason to."

"But I do."

"And that is?.."

"To hypnotize you so I can control your mind to make you cut the deal off and say yes to me."

She chuckled. "As if that can happen."

"It's not that bad to try."

She smirked. "Well... I like to see you try, just for the sake of your imagination."

^•^

"Well.... what are you waiting for? Time's ticking." She tapped the glass of wristwatch.

I like this girl more and more. I can't believe she'll go with my weirdness.

As said, we had a little staring contest. No one dares to look anywhere but to each other's eyes only.

She was looking intently at me, like she's reading my mind. Then a smirk crept on my face.

I stayed staring at her, making her do the same.

*muah*

She slightly slapped my chest, making me took two steps backwards. "Hey... what was that for?"

"I think I should be the one asking. What was that for?"

I smiled. "Nothing. I just want to."

"But it's not part of the deal."

"Exactly!" I retorted. She shut up and looked down.

Good one, Taehyung! I mentally patted my shoulder.

"Still... you can't just kiss me anywhere you want. What if someone sees you?"

"So you're not against me kissing you anymore, huh?"

"..." she blushed.

"I'll take that as a yes." Then I pecked her lips again.

"Kim Taehyung!"

I put my hands in the air. "Alright. Alright! I'll stop now." I surrendered.

I saw her sighed and looked somewhere else.

Then I attacked her cheek with a kiss. "Or not."

She glared me. "Okay. Fine. I'll really stop now. No need to give me that face. It'll only make me kiss you again so that expression will fade away from your face."

After I said it, she quickly smiled which was obviously a fake one, to mock me. I just let it slip because it finally came to me that someone might really see us and spread it to the whole wide world.