CHAPTER 24 - ???????

Two months have passed and me and Taehyung become more close...

.....close enough to be called a couple.

But we're not.

I wish we were, though...

I don't know if it's just me or Tae became more clingy to me to the fact that he just hugs, holds my hands and kisses me whenever he wants to even if the other members can see him. He also always tells me 'Saranghae' like it's a normal thing for him.

It's not that I'm complaining, though. I like it. A LOT!!! I don't wanna lie about it.

But if he also does, then why not ask to be his officially instead of giving me those treatments? You got me, right? Because I don't want to wait in to something that won't ever happen.

It hurts to become hopeful, y'know!!

Even though, whether we become a couple in the future or not, I'll just savor these times I have with him right now. Who knows when it will end.

As of the fangirl... we also got close.

Well, basically, she still never told me her real name, but besides that, I think I can figure out her real personality.

She's really kind. From her stories she told me about herself, she said that she's the oldest among her siblings and she's a working student so that she can help her parents.

She also is around my age so she told me that I can call her informally.

Whenever we're talking, Taehyung oppa never misses our conversation. He's always our topic. Well, duh!! He's our bias and he's the reason why we're talking to each other. But sometimes, she tells me about her crush and she sometimes asks me about mime. I found it cute because we don't even know each other yet we talk about those kinds of stuffs.

She also said that on the next BTS event, we'll meet up.

For real.

She told me that she may not be able to talk to me for the incoming days because she'll be busy which I totally understand.

All I have to do is to wait for that moment where me and the fangirl to finally meet.

-------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Looks like Taehyung hyung already made his move.

Noona's already comfortable around him, which is not good.

Yes, noona and I are also close.. but they're closer.

And I want to be like that too. Or better than that...

-----

"Okay, let's have an hour break." Sondeuk hyung, our choreographer, announced then left us inside our practice room.

Everybody scattered inside the room, claiming some parts of it to have our own privacy.

I looked at each one of them. Namjoon hyung, being the smartass in the group, grabbed a book from his bag and read it.

Yoongi hyung, as usual, fell asleep with arms and legs wide spread on the floor. He look like a starfish. Who could've thought that a turtle can turn into a starfish in a matter of seconds.

Hoseok hyung, well... he didn't even rest. He continued mastering the steps even though exhaustion is very visible in his eyes.

Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung and Jimin... oops! I mean, Jimin hyung, are holding their phones.

I looked at their expressions and they all seem to be the same.

For sure Jimin hyung, as what noona wants me to call him, is probably texting Seoyoung noona. Or probably watching some porn again. I dunno... maybe both? Hehehe. If he is, I'll join him later. ^ ^

Jin hyung probably is just watching some girly shows or a cooking show. But it's also possible that he's talking to Jimae noona. Y'know... because he also has a thing for her. I know he does even if he keeps on denying it.

Taehyung hyung is no doubt talking to Jimae noona. Just by the facial expressions he's making right now, he probably is flirting with her again.

Ugh!! I hate to see him happy when noona's involved.

Don't get me wrong. Taehyung hyung is my closest member in our group and I always want to see him happy.

But if it involves her, then he better not.

Because I'll make her mine.

And only mine.

I know that it's not good to do that especially that he's my bestfriend and is older than me, but I don't want him to be with her.

I dunno what happened to me, but, I think I fell in love with her...

...real hard

She is not my typical 'Miss Right' but when I saw her for the first time, I already want her to be mine.

I'll do whatever it takes to claim her mine.

Even if that means competing with my hyungs.

I know that it won't be easy because they're both close to her, but I won't give up without a fight.

I won't be called 'The Golden Maknae' for nothing. I'm Jeon Jungkook, and I always get what I want.

Let's just see what will happen.

Taehyung hyung may be in the lead today but soon, I will be.

--------

We went back to the dorm, already late in the evening. Everyone went to their rooms to grab the stuffs they need in showering.

I already know that they'll start a little fuss with who's going to shower first, so I just let them be and sat on couch. I'll just shower last.

I was watching random shows when I felt something vibrate from the couch. I went to find its source and found it coming from the other side of the couch.

I went to grab it and saw that it was Taehyung hyung's phone.

I was about to put it back when it vibrated again and a notification came out on the screen.

My eyes widen when I read the sender's name. I got curious on what their conversation is about so I looked left and right and saw that no one's in the room except for me, then I opened their conversation.

At first, it was a normal conversation, like introducing each other. But as the conversation continues, it got a little odd for me. I mean, what the heck?!

I just smiled to myself after reading their conversation. I put it back to where it was before before he figured out that I touched it or worse, opened it.

Kim Taehyung.... your happy days are over.

She's mine now.