CHAPTER 10 - REST DAY

Morning came. I did my morning routines before heading to the kitchen to grab some coffee.

As I was nearing my destination, I can already smell something delicious.

And I was right. Jin oppa's in there, cooking breakfast.

"G'morning oppa"

"Oh! Morning Jimae. You're up early."

"I always wake up early to make breakfast for myself."

"Don't need to now cuz I'm already making one for us. Just sit there and have some coffee first."

"That's what I'm about to do anyways."

I sat on one of the chairs while looking Jin oppa cook.

"You're always up this early to cook breakfast for all of you?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

He nodded. "I have to. If not, we'll all die from hunger. Also, because I don't trust any of them in the kitchen."

"Ah."

"It's done. Now all we have to do is to wake those idiots up. C'mon, help me." I followed him to where the boys' rooms are.

We entered Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa's room first. "Aedeul-ah, ireona!!! (Kids, get up!!!)" Jin oppa shook their shoulders. I quietly laughed at Namjoon oppa's current look. His mouth hang open wide that a fly might enter any minute.

After a few more shakes, they finally woke up. Jin oppa told them to wash up and go to the kitchen before we head off to another room.

"Jungkook-ah! Taehyung-ah! Jimin-ah! Ireona!"

"Hmmm~ few more minutes hyung!" Jimin oppa whined while the other two are starting to get up.

"Get up now or I won't let you get near Seoyoung again." He warned.

"Ara! Ara! I'm up now." He quickly stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom. Jin oppa just clicked his tongue with Jimin oppa's action. "I'm starting to think of something fishy about that shorty." He murmured but still loud enough for me to hear.

After I woke up Seoyoung, we all gathered in the dining area to have breakfast.

"Hyung! What shall we do today?" Hoseok oppa asked Jin oppa.

"Dunno. I still have nothing in mind. Any suggestions?"

"How about we rest for today and go out tomorrow or the day after since we all have a week to stay here." Yoongi oppa suggested.

"Hyung's idea is not bad." Namjoon oppa second the motion.

"Is that okay?" Jin oppa asked for everyone's opinion. We all nodded.

"Good. Well then, let's rest for today."

"Assa!!" Yoongi oppa cheered. This guy really likes to lazy around.

I sat on the couch and started surfing the channels on the TV, trying to find something worth watching.

"Can't decide?" I looked up and saw Taehyung oppa looking at me. He sat beside me and snatched the remote from me.

"Yah! Mwohae? (What are you doing?)" I asked him.

"I'm giving you the best show ever."

"Make sure that it's good." I warned him.

"Or else what?" He retaliated.

I shut my mouth up because I don't know what to say back.

"Here!" He stopped at a singing show.