CHAPTER 23 - REASONS

Seoyoung forced us to go to the mall. Of course, her boyfriend agrees and us, well, let's just say, we don't have a choice.

"Now what?" I asked once we reached the mall.

"Oh!!! Let's watch a movie!!! I heard 'X-Men' is a hit!" She said with all excitement.

"Really?! Let's go! I wanna see hulk!" Jimin oppa exclaimed.

"Hulk?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Uh-huh... you know... the guy who becomes a green giant monster when he gets angry. He's my favorite super hero." He explained.

"I know him oppa."

"Then why are you asking?"

Then Taehyung smacked his head. "Pabo!! Hulk is not in X-Men. Are you really a fan of super heroes?"

Jimin oppa looked at him. "He's not?"

"You serious, man?" He nodded.

We all just laughed at him. He looks so out of himself right now.

"Just let them be oppa. C'mon let's grab some tickets." Seoyoung held his hands and went to the ticket booth, leaving me and Taehyung oppa there, still laughing.

When our laughter died down, we sat on the bench, waiting for the two to come back.

Long eerie silence occur between us. I'm still feeling awkward because of what happened earlier at the cafè.

I roam my eyes anywhere but him, trying to kill the time.

"Jimae-ah..." he called me.

"Hm?"

"Why are you like that?"

"Like w-what?"

"That."

"That what? I don't get you."

"Being nervous."

"No I'm not." I lied.

"Don't lie. It's obvious you're trying to avoid me. Why?"

"I'm not. I'm fine. Really."

"Is it because of earlier?"

Oh please no!!! It's already awkward. Don't make it worse.

"..."

He chuckled. "As what I heard earlier, Seoyoung said that your silence always means yes."

"..."

"Geokjeongma. There's nothing to be nervous about." Then he held my hand. "Barabwa."

I slowly looked at him. His eyes are already looking at me when I looked at him. "Don't be nervous. You're making me one too. You're just making everything awkward when there's nothing to be nervous about." His eyes formed into a cresent, making me assume that his smiling underneath that mask.

I smiled back. "O-kay."

"There... I like that more."

I smiled wider.

"So.... you liked the kiss, huh?"

"C'mon Tae... don't bring it up again. You're making it awkward again."

He smirked at me then leaned closer. "You want to do it again?" He whispered.

I lightly pushed him back, making enough space between us. "We're in public, Taehyung. Your fans might recognize you."

He smirked again. "Ooh~ so you really want it! Just not here."

"Yah! That's not what I meant."

"But it looks like it."