CHAPTER 1 - PASS

"Seoyoung-ah, eodiya?"

"I'll be there in a minute, Jimae. I'm stuck in a heavy traffic."

I sighed. "Arasseo. Call me when you arrive. I'm already at the gates." Then I hung up.

D-day.

Today's the day where me and my bestfriend are going to have the best day of our lives.

We'll see Bangtan~!

Today's the first time where we're gonna see them perform live. Right after the news spread that they're gonna have a concert, I immediately purchased tickets. But not just any ticket, it's a VIP ticket. Seoyoung and I both are both VIP ticket holders.

You said it!! We're both Bangtan diehard ARMY!! We really are! I'm a V biased while she's a Jimin biased. When I said diehard ARMY, we're really are. We buy every merchandise BigHit releases for Bangtan. Everything Bangtan, you said it, we have it.

Now, I'm infront of the concert venue, waiting for my always late bestfriend. I'm already used to that, me always arriving first and her always being late whenever we're going out.

"Sorry, I'm late." She apologized while panting. She seemed like she ran to get here.

"Nothing's new, Seoyoung. Nothing's new. You're late, as always." I teased.

"hehe. Mian."

"Gwaenchana. C'mon let's go in now. The show's 'bout to start. Gaja!" she nodded.

We held hands together while entering the hall. We went to where the VIP ticket holders are. Being a VIP ticket holder means you don't have any seat but who cares anyway? We got to see Bangtan closer, so standing there for the rest of the concert is nothing. I can see my Taehyung up close. ㅋㅋㅋ

After minutes of waiting, the entire arena went dark and then slowly, the lights of the stage are starting to get brighter.

"WAAAAAHHHH~!!" we all shouted in excitement.

One by one, silhouettes of seven guys sitting on a chair are being visible.