CHAPTER 20 - 히히히

Jungkook approached us with two boxes of pizza, Jimin trailing behind him. "We were on our way here when we saw the delivery guy infront of your house so I went to him and pay for it."

She stood up, breaking away from me and went to Jungkook. "You know you didn't have to, but thanks." She grabbed the boxes from him and put it on the table. "C'mon, let's eat it before it gets cold."

We all get of share of slices and ate while watching.

"Noona!! I brought something to play with."

"What is it?"

He went to his bag and fetched a tube in it.

"Do you know how to play Jenga?" He asked.

"Of course!"

"Well then, nolja! (Let's play!)"

"Alright!!!"

"But... let's make this game more fun."

"Museun saenggakhae? (What are you thinking?), Jungkook."

He smirked. "Whoever loses must receive a punishment from the winners."

"Like what?" Seoyoung asked.

"Dunno. Whatever floats in our mind." He answered.

I don't think I like whatever he's thinking. I know that whatever side you look at, it will be ending with Jimae.

"Arasseo!" The two girls and Jimin answered.

Then he looked at me. "How 'bout you, hyung?"

I nodded. "Ne."

"Alright!! Sijakhaja! (Let's start!)"

Throughout the game, Jungkook occasionally looks and sometimes puts his arm around Jimae's shoulders, which he doesn't care whether we see it or not.

But I do care.

And I'm not happy about it.

"Waaah~! Omo!!!" Jimae exclaimed when the bricks fell down while she was putting a brick in her hand on top.

"You lose noona!!!"

"Ara!! Now what?"

"Hmmmm...." Jungkook placed his thumb and index finger under his chin, pretending to think.

"Don't you dare try to make me do stupid things!"

"Ani. Ani.. just... do the 'shy shy shy'."

"Sirheo. Sirheo!!!" She refused.

"Aw, c'mon noona. It's not hard."

"I know. But I ain't cute."

"You are to me." He answered which made me kinda furious. He's obviously flirting with her and she doesn't have any idea about it.

"Aish~~ arasseo." She gave up after seconds of convincing her.

She really did and she looked super cute.. She's too cute to handle. I wanna pinch her cheeks right now.

"Awwww... that was so cute noona!" Jungkook stood up and went to her. He was preparing to hug her when Jimin spoke. "Ya! Jeon Jungkook, go back to your seat." His voice is full of authority so Jungkook didn't hesitate to obey him.

We got tired of playing so we decided to watch a movie.

After the movie ended, Jungkook wants to play another game. "Noona! Let's play 'UNO'."