CHAPTER 35 - THIS IS IT

Even if I already told them not to bother, they still insist on picking us up at our house to get to the concert venue.

Well... actually, Jungkook insisted even if I told him no, so in the end, his hyungs agreed with him and we have no choice but to obey.

That kid really has his hyungs around his finger. He always gets what he wants.

But to be honest, Jungkook is incredibly sweeter than ever. I know that he has feelings for me which he undeniably showing me, but this time, it's kinda different. It's like he acts like that naturally, like how he treats his other noonas. But sometimes, it's not like that. I don't know! I myself can't even explain it.

I feel like behind those actions, there's something he's hiding. I don't know what it is though.

But on the bright side, at least he's not like before. He doesn't bring up Tae and I's closeness whenever we're talking.

I guess he already got the picture. That Tae is the one I like, not him. He should accept that fact. He must. Because in the end, the person who'll get hurt is him, not me nor Tae.

Me and Seoyoung gasped as the jaw-dropping scene came before our eyes.

Hundreds of people waiting up outside the venue. Some are in clothes similar to the boys, mimicking their hair and dance moves.

I can't believe that they really made this far. I almost forgot that they are one of the most popular boy group in this generation because I got used to seeing them now in casual clothing with no make up on and not holding a mic.

Our car had a little hard time in passing by the driveway because the fans are already occupying the space. The driver is careful enough to maneuver the car so no one will get hurt.

We entered the venue quickly with our heads down, avoiding any eye contacts with the fans. Who knows what they might think.

Once we're in, a staff guided us to where the boys are currently at.

Guess they already planned everything for us.

There they are, at the stage, doing a last minute rehearsal before the concert.

Seoyoung and I sat at the farthest seat on the front so they won't get distracted by the time they see us.

We watched them silently as they gave all their best in performing even if it is just a rehearsal.

I looked at him, he's already drenched in his own sweat for dancing too much, but I'm sure half of it is because of goofing around.

He looks so into what he's doing. He sometimes asks the other members their opinions about his performance to see if there something to improve or change.

I smiled to myself when they started performing again. I even smiled wider when the song started playing.

You're my Miss Right, Miss Right
If I let you go, miss, right? Miss Right.
You're my Miss Right, Miss Right
Girl you want my kiss, right? Miss Right

That song.. that song started it all. The song that made me fall in love with him harder that getting out of it would take me a lifetime to do.

I smiled to myself, thinking of something that'll make this moment the most memorable one.

I cut my focus on them for a while and fished my phone in my pocket.

I opened my Kakao and typed something.

K_Jimae: you'll come to the concert, ryt?

I pressed send and waited for her answer.