CHAPTER 37 - MWOYA?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Me and my ever so loving girlfriend, Jimae, have been together for a month now but it seems like a year for me.

Ever since that day she told me that word, my world couldn't been any happier.

And now, she's the reason why I wake up every morning, feeling all happy and contented inside.

She's my energy.

Each day, I can't help but to fall in love with her more. I can't get enough of her. It's like my day won't be complete if I don't see or hear her voice. That's how my days are like now.

That day on the concert, I can't help but to take a glance at her every now and then. And when she caught me looking, I just naturally make a face or act cute. And I see her always giggle at my actions which I found very cute and sweet.

And now that we're finally official, I don't need to hold back anymore.

"Where are they now?" I asked Jimin.

"Chill, bruh. They're already on their way. Seoyoung just texted me."

Today, we invited them again to visit us here at BigHit after school.

It's our new thing now. They come and visit us at BigHit and stays for a few hours but they aren't just there, doing nothing. They do their schoolworks there while us boys are practicing. Sometimes, we all go home together that's why I can take her home when we do. But sometimes, we have to stay a little longer to practice so they have to go ahead first.

After half an hour, the girls are still not here. I'm getting worried and impatient now.

"Yah! Where are they? Are you sure they're on their way now?" I asked him again while fishing my phone from my bag.

"Yes.. Seoyoung to---"

He was cut off by the sound of the door opening. Me, also stopped moving and just focused on the door.

My anger soon turned into happiness as soon as the door revealed the person behind it.

I quickly put down my bag and went to her direction, smile not leaving my face.

She smiled back at me while standing there, looking at me walking towards her.

I didn't hesitate to hug her and give her a peck on the cheek.

I broke away the hug and looked at her. I changed my expression and pretended to be angry. "What took you so long?"

"Uhhh... heavy traffic. Sorry." She gave me the cutest gesture ever so I can easily forgive her. But I'm not going to give in that easily even though I can't resist her.

"You don't know how worried I am each second passes and you're still not here."

"I'm really sorry. Seoyoung already told Jimin oppa. Didn't he tell you?"

"But why didn't you to me?"

"My phone's dead."

I sighed. "Alright. Alright. I forgive you..." she smiled.

"...but you have to treat me."

"Sure. What do you want?"

Hmmmm....

BINGO!

I looked straight into her eyes and smiled so wide. She looked at me, bewildered at my actions.

Then I puckered my lips.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Really, Tae? Really?"

I nodded. "C'mon. Just one." I said while my lips are still puckered. I don't care if the boys and Seoyoung sees me like this.

I closed my eyes and waited for it. After a few seconds of waiting, I felt it.

"There. We're okay now?"

I nodded even if I'm against it because I know I'm not getting another soon whatever I do.

Everytime we're having a break from practice, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung went to the girls to help them with their assignments.

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not jealous because I am. I really am. To think that your another guy helps your girl with something than you makes me feel like I'm somewhat a useless human being. But I understand that it's what's best for her. Besides, what's with Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung's genius minds without using it, right?

I wonder if Chim feels the same.

An hour after, they're already starting to pack up to go home, while us, still sweaty from practice. Guess we won't go home together today.

They both got up from the floor and grabbed their bags and bid their goodbyes. They refused me and Jimin to walk them downstairs so we just obeyed.

Two hours after they left, manager hyung told us we can go home now so we didn't waste any second and packed up.

"Whose this?" Hoseok hyung announced. We all looked at him and saw him waving a blue notebook in his hand.

"I think that Jimae's." I spoke and went to him and grabbed the notebook from him.

I'll just give it to her tomorrow.

We arrived at our dorm super exhausted. Everyone went into their respective rooms to rest and be isolated from the others since we've been seeing each other's faces since this morning.

I also entered me, Hoseok hyung and Jimin's shared room.

I put my bag on my bed and laid beside it, arms and legs spread like a starfish.

I fished my phone inside my bag and decided to play some music. I plugged in my earphone and pressed play.

I was so into the song that body can't help but to dance along the rhythm. Being the crazy I am, I accidentally kicked my bag which I left open and everything inside it dropped on the floor.

I paused the song and stood up to pick up everything to put it back again inside.

I was down into two more, which includes my umbrella and Jimae's notebook.

I was about to put back her notebook inside when something fell from it.

I put the notebook on my bedside table and started picking those up.

My eyes widen as soon as I got a clearer view of it. Due to my curiousness, I grabbed one of it and observed it closer.

What is this?