CHAPTER 36 - FAN SERVICE

I went to sit beside Seoyoung after my little discussion with Taehyung, or so I called, my boyfriend.

Wow. I never thought I'd be calling him that. But I have to get used to it now.

Anyways, the lights turned off signalling the start of the show. Everyone's cheers roared the arena. ARMY bombs are the only thing that lightens the area. It left me in awe with a beautiful scenery I'm witnessing.

Cheers got louder as soon as the stage lit up, revealing seven handsome creatures slowly going up the stage.

"Are you ready to party~~" Namjoon oppa shouted.

"Waaaaaah~~~" me and Seoyoung participated with the other ARMYs' cheers.

"LEZZZZ GOOO~~!"

'War of Hormone' started playing.

I didn't even noticed that an hour already had passed.

The screaming and shouted still haven't died down. Looks like everybody packed themselves spare energies in case they ran out. But it is already visible to the boys that they're kinda tired. They're all sweaty and panting on stage whenever they ended another performance.

I looked at him in the eyes, trying my best to get his attention. After for about seconds of doing it, he finally looked back at me.

He smiled while wiping off his sweat that a staff gave him.

Next thing I knew, has caught me off guard.

He blew me a kiss.

♡□♡

Oh god, Taehyung... not now.

I don't know what to do so I just smiled back at him.

After performing 'Run' which blows up the whole arena because of the undeniable loud screams of the fans because of their sexy choreography, they went to have some little chit-chat with the audience.

They all gathered around the center.

While the others are busy talking, Taehyung looked at me again.

He made a face which is suuuuupeer cute, I wanna go up there and pinch his cheeks.

"My dear ARMYs, we'll be back again after a few moments." Namjoon oppa announced then they left the stage one by one.

Videos of the boys goofing around played at the screen, filling up the time while the boys' presences are still absent on the stage. They're probably changing for their next performance.

After what like ten minutes, the video ended then followed by the stage lighting up again.

The crowd got wild again as soon as figures can be seen climbing up the stage.

"Our next performance will be for the special persons in our life. Our ARMYs." Jimin oppa announced as they walked towards the center.

But why are there only four people on stage? Where are the others?

Soon, the music starts playing.

'I give it to you~
It's a little awkward but
I want to give everything now.
I give it to you~
Whether in sadness or happiness
You're the only one for me
For you~'

[A/N: it's their 'Propose']

In the middle of the song, a staff called their attention and Jimin oppa went to where the staff is grabbed something from him, I don't know what though because it's kinda dim on that side. He went back to the others and he gave each of them something.

Each of them went to the corners of the stage while still singing. Of course, Taehyung went to our side, followed by Jimin oppa.

They went down the stage and walked towards us, one hand on their back while the other's holding a mic.

He stops infront of my seat and stood there for seconds, not doing anything, just looking at me.

When his part ended, his hand holding a mic reached out for mine. I was shocked by what's happening that I hesitated to hold it, but he looks at me like he was trying to tell me to just trust him and everything's okay, so I did.

When our hands are already attached together, he smiled widely at me then he started walking back on the stage, and me being oblivious of what's happening, just followed him.

As we were climbing the stairs, I saw the other members doing the same with lucky fans beside them. Of course, Jimin oppa is with my bestfriend.

All four of us girls were lead in the middle of the stage, standing beside us were our respective Bangtan member.

The boys repeated the chorus together while looking at us.

I know for sure that the other two random girls are so happy for being chosen to be on the same stage with the boys but me and Seoyoung are kinda not. We are happy, of course we are, because the ones who picked us are our boyfriends, but aside from that, everything seems normal.

Taehyung looked at me like we were the only person exists on that moment. He sings the lines like it was made for me, like it was about me and him.

He smiles so widely and I also did the same.

Then after the song, his hand that has been hidden behind him the song, had finally decided to show up.

And there, revealed with a red rose in it.

He slowly lifted it up infront of my face, him still smiling.

I giggled a little because he looks so shy while doing it and I found it really cute.

I accepted the rose and he immediately gave me a tight hug. Soon, I hugged him back with the same amount of tightness he's giving me.

I secretly tugged his shirt so he can let me go because it's already been seconds since he started hugging me and the fans might get suspicious about us. Gladly he obeyed.

He escorted me back at my seat then gave a wink before climbing back on the stage.

Seoyoung and I squealed at each other about what just happened earlier. The boys must've heard us because they looked our way and smirked.

This is the best BTS concert I've ever attended. Not only because of what just happened, but because today is the day where Taehyung and I are officially a couple.

And that scene back there, makes me feel like Taehyung and I are now publicly known to be a couple and they all are approved of me because they all look so happy by us doing sweet gestures to each other on the stage.