TheCampingRusher

|| Brayden's POV ||

   She is different, she is fascinating, she is beautiful. She didn't play by the rules, but respected them. She loved adventuring, but always came home. She never slept, but she still dreamt.

"You know I have a plan right?" She smiled.

"What do you mean?" I questioned and leaned forward.

   She picked at and pushed the food in her tray. I don't blame her because our cafeteria food tastes like shit.

"To push the limits, to adventure, to be free. Maybe not all the time, but when you just get that little taste of real fresh air you change. Go to school, get a job, get a car, get married, have kids. It's the same old thing, but what if I push the limits of normality and along my crazy busy life I always find a way to get real fresh air." She spoke softly and passionately.

"Sometimes you want to be silent in the trees."

"Exactly." She giggled.

   One thing that made us work was that we both knew what the other wanted and we understood each other. No matter how crazy the plan may or may not be, we did it. No matter if our plan de-railed we adventured off and made a new one. Some day we didn't even have a plan we just did what we felt and wanted.

"Stay alive with me?" She asked with the same sparkles in her eyes that she's always had.

"Of course, partner in crime..."

"And in adventure." She finished.

"Then let's live our lives one day at a time and take on this shirt world together. The future does what it wants with our lives." I spoke, what can I say? She rubs off on me.

"We don't fear the night, the future, or anything in our way."

   Maybe we were crazy, maybe we didn't play by the rules, but where's the fun in that? Isn't it okay to have a taste for adventure and freedom?

   She makes me want to run away yet always come back. She makes my heart race a mile a minute yet also stop for a second.

"We're crazy you know that right?"

"It's good to be a little crazy and have crazy thoughts sometimes." She giggled and sat up to throw her disgusting lunch a way.

"It's good to fall in love too." I stated with a large grin on my face and she turned around.

   She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands gripped he waist securely.

"It's definitely good to fall in love. " and her gorgeous smile returned. 

   Our lips on each other was that fresh air that we both adored and dreamed of. We were all we needed.

____