Grapeapplesauce

|| Your POV ||

"So the theory is..." I tuned out what my teacher was saying and my eyes wandered across the room to him.

   I looked at him and he was so intently focused on what our teacher was saying and he always did this thing where when he was focused he would always lick his lips, it was possibly the cutest thing ever.

   He leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath and his eyes wandered across the room, looking everywhere but the teacher and I. When he looks at me I feel weird, like there's just a hole where my stomach should be, like I have this big sign on me saying "look over here to the girl who possibly has the biggest crush on you but you're too blind to notice or you're just not the slightest interested!!"

   Yup that's my life, I'm hopelessly crushing on Sean and he just doesn't seem to notice. I then realize when he looks at me, that the whole time when I was thinking to my self I was staring so intently at him. It doesn't help the whole fact that I have this huge crush on him, but I can't peel my eyes away from him. His eyes, his hair, his everything is perfect. I tried to peel my eyes away from him when I saw a hand snapping in front of me. It was my teacher.

"So, y/n? Do your think he was right to believe this? Would you rather hear my lesson again in detention?" My teacher questioned me. I can feel my cheeks were bright red, and I looked at my binder trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Uh- I- um" I stuttered

|| Grapes POV ||

   She was so embarrassed and I couldn't bear to see this happen.

"Um- sir? It was my fault I was texting her and I distracted her from your class. She was trying to tell me no but I didn't listen. Sorry sir." I said. I lied through my teeth.

"Well Sean, I find this very out of your character and also irresponsible of you. First you're texting a classmate and distracting her from my class? I'm very disappointed. You will be serving 3 detentions this week, all through you're lunch periods and handing over you're phone to the office for this week. So Sean, go hand in your phone and then we can continue with my class."

   I get up and walk to the door of the class, which y/n happens to sit at the front of the class right next to the door. I wink at her and knock over her binder off of her desk by accident drop a piece of paper that was in my pocket.

"Now Sean!" My teacher yells at me.

"Sure thing." I smirk at y/n then walk out of the class room and to the office with my hands in my pockets and a huge smile on my face.

|| Your POV ||

"Sure thing." He just walks out of the class and leaves all of my stuff on the floor. Rude much?

   I get out of my seat and go to grab my stuff off the floor.  After I've picked up all my papers and binder I put it on my desk and then look back down to the floor to make sure I didn't miss anything then notice a neatly folded piece of paper on the floor. I doesn't look familiar.

"Y/n, your stalling my class. Pick up your papers and get back to your desk." He says.

"Ya, sorry Mr. Y/t/n." I quickly grab the piece of paper and jump back into my seat.

   As class goes on I look at the folded piece of paper and flip it over and it says
For y/n and only y/n. Enjoy ;)
I secretly open the piece of paper and unfold it.

Heyy y/n.
There are a million things I want to tell you and this note doesn't even scratch the surface.  I am way too much of a chicken to actually go up and talk to you so I decided I should just write you a note. There's been rumours that you like me and I'll admit at first that I didn't believe them. I didn't think you'd ever like me, I thought I was just some random guy to you I didn't know that you had feelings for me because you're beautiful, smart, courageous, hilarious, and I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime? One date is all I'm asking for.

Sincerely,
You're not so secret admirer Grape
Ps. It's Sean

____