Graser10

|| Your POV ||

"I'm not going to call him Zach, why don't you believe me?" I asked him.

   We were evenly out at the theatres and as we were walking out of the theatre, a guy came up to me and gave me a piece of paper that had his number on it.

"You looked pretty damn interested!" He shouted at me.

"Are you hearing what you're saying, you're ridiculous." I unbuckled my seat belt and  slammed the car door.

   I fumbled to grab my keys then opened our apartment door.

"Don't walk away from me y/n, were not done with this!" He yelled louder than before and grabbed my wrist.

   He looked me in the face and I couldn't even tell who he was anymore by looking into his once loving eyes. They were now filled with hatred.

"You know what, I'm done with this. With us." I said softly and ripped my arm away from his grasp.

   I ran up the stairs and grabbed my big duffle bag and started packing all my stuff.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled and grabbed all the clothes in my hand and my bag and dumped them on the bed.

"I'm done with us Zach, I'm done with you not trusting me. I don't want to be with someone when they don't trust me and they don't realize how much I love them to not call some creepy person I don't even fucking know!" I finally screamed at him and grabbed all my stuff from the bed again.

   He didn't stop me this time. After I was done throwing all my stuff in my bag I slammed our bedroom door and left Zach where he was.

   Sitting in a chair in the opposite side of our room with his head in his hands. I went to the living room to pick up my laptop and turned around to leave. As I turned around I saw Zach in front of the front door.

"Move Zach." I said sternly

"Y/n you can't leave, you can't leave me. You can't do this to me." He took a step towards me and I took this opportunity to get to the front door.

   I held the handle and looked back at him and saw tear stains down his cheek.

"Zach, you brought this onto yourself."

"Please-just tell me you won't leave me. I need you." He pleaded

"I don't know, but for now I need to be on my own. Goodbye Zach." I said finally and could faintly hear a whimper and my name being called after I shut the door.

Goodbye Graser.

____