TheCampingRusher

|| Your POV ||

"Babe.." I whined quickly referring it because my voice was so sore and scratchy. I was laying in the den, watching tv slowly dying form my cold.

"Yes?"

"I don't feel well, I feel like shit." He didn't reply, all I heard was loud footsteps coming from down the hall.

   I looked up from the the tv to see Brayden with a big bag and watching him walk down two steps then jumping down the small flight of stairs.

"Well hello there superman"

"Well hello there y/n, would you mind if I be you're hero today and save you from the agony of being sick?" He said and standing in a superhero pose.

"Yes please" I squeaked my voice hurting even more.

"Alright, first thing. No more talking." I just nodded, he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"How about I get you some tea and you pick out a movie?" I just warmly smiled at him and picked out a movie.

   A few minutes later he comes back and hands me a warm mug of tea. I sip it and my throat feels a lot better than before. I look up at him and give him the thumbs up.

   He then grabs the blankets from the back of the couch and all the pillows we have and sits next to me. I cuddle into him while he puts blankets and pillows everywhere, I reach over to the coffee table and grab the remote to try and find a movie or tv show to watch.

"DRAKE AND JOSH! DRAKE AND JOSH PLEASE Y/N PLEASE!!!" He says yelling.

   I cover my ears because I had a headache and him screaming right in my ear wasn't helping. Then I started giggling at his childish behaviour.

"Oh sorry babe, but can we please watch Drake and Josh?" He said giving me puppy dog eyes. I was going to say yes regardless but he's so fucking cute!

   I just nodded as response, luckily enough it was a Drake and Josh marathon. After watching about 7 episodes I fell asleep on Brayden's shoulder, I tried to stay awake and keep my eyes open because I didn't want to fall asleep during our marathon.

"Hey y/n, go to sleep. You really need it to get better, I'll tell you what happen when you wake up." He kissed my forehead and I feel asleep.

Brayden is my superhero.

____