TheCampingRusher

|| Your POV ||

   I opened my eyes and saw huge glass doors in front of me. I pushed open the doors and everything was so clean and white. I took a step forward and a receptionist desk came into my view. I walked up to the desk and saw a woman in her late thirties maybe.

"Um, excuse me?" I asked politely. No answer.

   I tapped on the glass lightly trying to get her attention. Nothing. Um okay? I hit the glass a little harder trying to get her attention. Yet again nothing. I yelled and pounded on the barrier. No answer. 

   I was about to continue to hit the glass until I heard the doors burst open and someone yelling my name? I recognized that voice from anywhere; Brayden. My Brayden. His chest was heaving, eyes puffy, tear stains down his cheeks, and his eyes so dull and full of sadness and worry. I could literally hear his heart beat just from where I was standing, it was rapid and unsteady.

"Brayden what's wrong? What's going on? Please talk to me!" I pleaded.

   He just walked past me and into another room filled with almost all of my friends. They were all crying or sobbing, leaning on another or in a tight hug, and some with their head in their hands.

   There are so many thoughts going on in my head that it started pounding, but it was different than a headache. It felt like my head was spinning faster than time itself, it was pounding so hard that I thought my skull was about to break. I felt a little light headed and grabbed the wall to steady myself.

   I looked up to see Brayden wrapped in a hug with Mitch. Mitch was crying in Brayden's shoulder and I could hear him breaking down. I stood up and the pain vanished. I stepped into the room and no one noticed me, I walked up to Parker who was crying quietly leaning over in his chair with his hands over his face. I was going to ask him what everyone is so upset about until there was a huge rush of doctors and nurses running down the hall.

"What's going on! Where is she! Let me see her!!" Brayden yelled and attempted to run to where the doctors where the doctors were going.

   Liam, Mitch, and Will jumped from where they were and pulled him back. He was screaming and thrashing himself trying to get to where the doctors were doing.

"Brayden stop, she's okay. Don't worry man relax." Liam was telling him. Who's she?

"No not until they let me see y/n! Tell me what's wrong!" He screamed.

   I felt like my whole world was crashing. All the yelling and crying became white noise. What was wrong with me? I ran as fast as I could into the room where the doctors were rushing to and saw myself?

   I had bruises and cuts all over my face and wires everywhere. What happened to me?

"Doctor, we need to perform a second surgery. Doctor her heart rate is dropping rapidly" A nurse said, yet she was so calm.

   Y/n come on, don't do this. You can't, not to them.

"Okay, let's go. We can't waste time." They pulled my bed out of my room and into the hall.

   I followed them but they closed the door before I could go into the operation room with them. I looked through the small window and all I could see were people.

   I saw a nurse lean over to me and whisper in my ear.

'Here's the secret, baby: if you live, if you die, it's all up to you. So whatever fight you got in you, you gotta pull it out now.'

   I slid down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest and cried. Why is this happening to me? I sat there staring at the tile floor waiting if I was going to pull through. Eventually someone approached the operating room and it turned out to be Mitch. Mitch has always been like an older brother to me,

   He put his hand on the small glass window and I looked at him. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy. I could see the tears stained on his cheeks, I did this to him.

"Y/n, please just-just come back. I-I don't want to see you go, please-I know you miss your mom but please d-don't leave us." His voice breaking at the end.

   He removed his hand and put both in his pockets and walked away. I walked into the waiting room and everyone looked Kiel they haven't slept in day. I wish they wouldn't put themselves through all this, not for me. I sat next to Bee and laid my head on her shoulder.

   Hours later I was snapped back into reality by a doctor walking into the waiting room.

"How is she? Can I see her?" Brayden said frantically,

"She's doing okay, she's somehow pulling through. We don't see many fighters after a terrible car accident like that,"

"So I can see her right?"

"Brayden, I know you really don't want to hear this but-y/n is actually in a coma right now. We put her on life support and now it's all up to her. I'm very sorry, but you are all able to see her one at a time." I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

   Mitch stood up and walked to Brayden and placed his hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

"It's all up to her." He said.

"She can choose to leave, or she can choose to live." Brayden said weakly.

It's all up to me?
I can leave and see my mom again.
Or stay and be with Brayden.
Do I leave?
Do I stay?

____