MrMitch361

|| Mitch's POV ||

Baby I, I wanna know what you think when you're alone, Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah?

   I looked at her across the cafeteria, her hair was curled other than it usually being straightened.

We've been friends now for a while and I wanna know that when you smile Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah?

   When I saw her smile and laugh at something her friend said I swear the world stopped.

Girl what would you do, would you wanna stay if I were to say I wanna be last, yeah baby let me be your let me be your last first kiss.

"Mitch you good? You haven't said or eaten anything all lunch?" Brayden said pulling away from my gaze from her.

Baby tell me would it change I'm afraid you'll run away if I tell you what I've wanted to tell you

"Um-Uh-yeah." I stuttered. 

"Mitch for gods sake just go talk to her!" He then pushed off my seat.

"Brayden fuck off, this isn't cool!" He inhabited me.

   I tried to sit back down on any of the seats and they all wouldn't let me sit.

"Go!" They said in unison.

Maybe I've just gotta wait, maybe this is a mistake. I'm a fool, maybe I'm just a fool

   Holy shit, my body and my brain feel like they're two different people. My brains telling me that I'm an idiot, but my body says I should just go talk to her. My heart isn't do anything, I feel like it stopped beating entirely.

And if you only knew I wanna be last, let me be your last, you last first kiss, your last first kiss

   She's two feet away from me. I'm going to die on the floor right now. Right her I front of everyone in front of her.

"Oh hey Mitch!" She stood up and gave me a hug. I hugged back, not too tight but warmly.

Girl what would you do, would you wanna stay
If I were to say your last first kiss

"Y/n..can I ask you something?" I said slightly swinging with the hug. I really don't want to let her go.

"Absolutely" she pulled away from my chest and stood in front of me.

   She looked into my eyes and I felt like I was getting lost in her eyes.

I wanna be last, yeah baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss I wanna be first, wanna be the first to take it all the way like this and if you only knew I wanna be last, yeah baby let me be your last your last first kiss

"I uh-I um really like you. And I think you're uh-really pretty and cute and smart and funny and I-" she cut me off by kissing me.

I wanna be last, yeah baby let me be your last your last first kiss

   I was shocked but kissed back. My hands cupped her face and deepened the kiss.  We finally broke apart and we heard cheering, whistles, squeals and shouts from both of our friends. We laughed and I looked at her.

   I grabbed her chin and she turned and looked at me. We leaned forward and our foreheads touched, never once breaking eye contact.

I wanna be last, yeah baby let me be your last, your last first kiss.

____