Grapeapplesauce

|| Grape's POV ||

"Hey babe, you'll do great! They'll love you, don't worry about it too much." Y/n said as she grabbed and squeezed my hand and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

   She looked out the plane window at the light snow falling outside and I took a deep breath. Everything will be alright, her dad won't completely rip me apart or anything. 

Twitter 
Grapeapplesauce @grapeapplesauce
Off to meet @y/t/n 's dad for the holidays...

@PrivateFearless
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n RIP Grape 🙏🏻

@Kiingtong
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n just don't look him directly in the eye, you'll probably piss yourself.

@StrauberryJam
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n @kiingtong do look him in the eye, or else you'll seem rude and you'll most likely end up being crippled

@Graser10
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n Whatever you do, don't pee yourself :)

@HeyImBee
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n BE POLITE!!

@Y/T/N
@Grapeapplesauce he's not that bad!

@Grapeapplesauce
@Y/t/n UH YES HE IS!!

@Y/T/N
@Grapeapplesauce He's only a 6ft overprotective skilled hunter. He won't cripple you babe...maybe

   After that last tweet I felt like I was going to pass out. I'm petrified, not only if he won't like me but what if he actually hurts me.

@Grapeapplesauce
Well this is probably my last tweet. Rip Grape, cause of death: girlfriends scary dad ripping him apart

   After is posted my tweet I heard y/n giggle. Please God, don't let her dad kill me. I'm still young, I have a lot more to live for, i don't want to die!!

|| Time Skip ||

   We finally got off the plane and headed to baggage claim, the whole flight I was anxious and I think I actually am going to pee myself or vomit. Either or.

"Babe, can you grab my suitcase? I'm going to get us some Starbucks." Y/n said

"Yeah sure." I pecked her on the cheek and looked for her bag.

   Soon enough I found her hot pink suitcase and grabbed it. The I felt a very large and strong hand grab my shoulder.

"Sean right?" A very low and deep voice said to me.

"Uh-uh-yeah-um-yeah that's me" I stuttered.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm y/n's dad." He shook my hand that was a little smaller than his and I swear I felt all the bones in my hand breaking all at once.

"Nice grip you got there sir." I said silently crying at how much pain I'm in.

   I put my throbbing hand in my jacket pocket and tried to act like it wasn't broken.