The Camping Rusher

|| Your POV ||

   Brayden was visiting family for two weeks and then going to pax for two weeks so I haven't seen him for a month I but today is the day he comes back. He insisted on staying with me because I was sick and didn't want to leave me alone but I literally pushed him out the door to go, and it was torture without him in our bed at night, holding onto me. It was so lonely without him here, but we Skyped every day so it want too bad.

   Then I heard Brayden pull up to our town house and lock his car. I jumped out of my cozy blankets on the couch and ran to the door unlocked it and attacked Brayden with a bear hug.

"Brayden I missed you!" He chuckled which made me giggle.

   I wrapped my legs around his waist, held onto his neck and started attacking him with kisses all over his neck and face.

"Babe, I missed you too! Wanna watch a Christmas movie? I know it's early but-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips with so much love.

"I would love too." I then kissed him on the cheek.

   I couldn't get enough of this boy, what can I say I missed him a lot. He then closed the door, locked it and carried us to the couch never putting me down. He started smiling and I kissed his dimples which he loved. He dropped his bags at the side of the couch and laid me in the blankets again. He wrapped me up and went to go turn on the fireplace and changed the channel to Netflix and picked a random Christmas movie.

"I want hot chocolate, you want some babe?" He asked me

"Sure, but come back quick I need some fiancé cuddles." He smirked and I blew a kiss to him.

   He then walked into our kitchen and I got comfortable in the couch and waited for him.  After a little while he came back with two mugs with hot chocolate with marshmallows, and whipped cream.

"Never knew you were secretly a basic white boy." I bit my lip and laughed at him.

"Baby, I'm the most basic white boy you will ever meet." He handed me my hot chocolate and set his down on the table and got in the blankets with me and then we cuddled.

"Brayden?"

"Ya babe?"

"Will you leave me again?" I said sadly, I always felt so lonely when he wasn't here.

   I need him to keep me warm and to feel safe. He kissed the top of my head and leaned his forehead on mine.

"I don't ever want to leave you again, you're my everything and it's my job to keep you happy, safe, and definitely not lonely. Who else is going to kiss you uncontrollably and make you hot chocolate just the way you like it, and who's going to cuddle with you? Who's going to be there when you feel sick or have cramps and feel horrible, who's going to go out and buy you chocolate and rub your belly for the pain to go away? Who? Well that person is me, and it is my job as your fiancé to make all your needs met." He then kissed me on my forehead, then nose, then lips.

"I love you Brayden."

"I love you too."

   We then continued to cuddle and watch Christmas movies until we passed out on the couch. I woke up wrapped around Brayden and looked at the clock, it was 2am.

   I then closed my eyes again and tried to go to sleep. I felt Brayden move and then felt being picked up 'bridal style'. I heard Brayden yawn and then go into our room. He placed me on the bed then left the room, I'm guessing to go turn off the tv and such. After a few minutes he came back into the room, kiss my forehead and go to the other side of the bed and wrap is arms around my waist and intertwine our feet together.

____