Strauberryjam

|| Straubs POV ||

"Hey babe are you ready to go?" I asked

"Yup!" Y/n said running down the stairs, we were going to pick up the keys for our new home and finally move into a place of our own.

   I was waiting in the kitchen and I couldn't stop smiling. We're finally getting our own place.

   It's not a big home, but it's not an apartment. It's a two story town home and it's perfect for us. It's all we could ever need. She soon came down the steps and she interlaced our fingers and we headed out our small apartments door. I looked back at her and closed it, there were a lot of good memories here.

"I can't wait to see it again, I think we picked the perfect home!" She said excitedly.

   I really wanted to say something cheesy like I think I picked the perfect girl but I refrained cause I know she would tease me.

"And I know I picked the perfect guy..." She giggled.

"Can you read my mind?"

"Yup!" She kissed me on the cheek and got into the elevator.

|| Time Skip ||

   She stared out the window and sighed contently as we passed the ocean, she loved the ocean and felt so free. One thing I admire about her.

   After driving and singing very poorly at the top of our lungs to the songs on the radio and my free hand gently holding hers, we finally reached our new home.

"We're here y/n." I hopped out of the car and ran over to her side and opened the door for her.

"Wow, such a gentlemen." She giggled and leaned in and kissed my cheek, she still gave me goosebumps when ever she kissed me.

   We looked over at our new home and sighed happily. This is it, a new chapter in more than willing to start with y/n.

   I picked her up bridal style and we both fell into a absolute fit of laughter and giggles as I lead us up the stairs to our porch. She wrapped her arms sotmg my neck and I held tightly into her, not letting go to open the front door.

   We walked in and I got that feeling, the feeling of happiness and home.

   I put her down and I spinner her around. She placed her soft and gentle hands on my chest and I looked into her beautiful
e/c eyes and felt myself getting lost in them.

   I put my hands on the small of her back and leaned in to kiss the lips I've fallen in love with. We pulled away and she buried her head in my chest while I held her impossibly closer to me.

"This is our home."

____