HBomb94

|| Your POV ||

   It's really beautiful out on the beach. This was my favourite place to be especially when things got rough. Hot tears streaming down my face and it's becoming hard to breathe.

   How could he do this?

   I look down at the Polaroid picture in my hand, it's a picture of Liam and I sitting on the exact rock I'm sitting on now and enjoying the view. Why did he have to do this to us? I thought he loved me, I loved him.

"Y/n"

"Go away Liam, I never want to see you again." I whispered

"Please, let me explain. "

"No Liam, there's nothing to explain. You were sleeping with another girl. In our bed! How could you do that?" I yelled

"Look I'm sorry! I just-"

"No you're not sorry, because if you even had half a brain you would know not to cheat on your fiancé!"

"Baby..." He croaked

"Don't ever call me that again! You don't care about me so don't act like you do now because I caught you in the act!"

"Well I'm sorry that you wouldn't sleep with me!" He yelled, clearly regretting it as soon as the words slipped past his lips.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean that." He said quickly wanting to take back every word.

"You know what fuck you Liam! Oh wait you already had a slut do that for you. You knew I didn't want to have sex with anyone because I was taking care of our kid! You've always been out at conventions and aren't there to help raise our child!" I screamed.

"I know I do! Trust me I do! I-"

"I don't trust you, you've lost all my trust!"

"Please...." He whimpered

"Liam, I thought you weren't a cheater, I thought you weren't so desperate for sex, I thought you were better than this."

"You know what y/n, out of the 5 years we've been together we've had sex four times then it happened. You think I'm supposed to wait until we get married until God knows when! I needed someone and you clearly weren't going to help me with that!" He screamed, both of not really realizing what was coming out of our mouths.

"Do you even hear yourself talking? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sorry that I wouldn't have sex with you because Ive been struggling with raising our child. Sorry that I couldn't give you what you wanted every waking minute of the day. So, fuck you Liam." I pulled the ring off my finger and threw it at him as well with the picture.

"I thought you were the one for me, I thought we would get married, have kids, grow old together have but I guess now you give that all to the slut you slept with along with your ring." I then got up and walked away, but Liam grabbed my wrist

"Listen to me, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I can't lose you." He pleaded

"That's exactly it. You weren't thinking." I ripped my hand away from him.

"Listen to me and listen carefully. I don't want you to ever come near me again. I don't want you talking to my family, or Aiden. I will fight in court to make sure you never come near us again. I want all your stuff out of our place. I will be keeping the house because I worked for it, I won't you out of our lives and I never want to see you again."

"Your not going to let Aiden have a father? Are you kidding me?" He yelled clearly beyond pissed off

"Yes, I can raise him on my own without you. He'll be fine without a father. " At that moment I was done, I ran out of the beach and sprinted to my car. I got in and drove to my parent house. I wasn't going to our house now.

|| The Next Day ||

"Y/n let me come with you." My brother said

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes, if he tries something on you I want to be sure I'm the one who gets to beat the shit out of him." With that I kissed Aidens head and left him with my mom.

   My brother and I got into the car and drove to the house. We got to the door and opened it with no hesitation. The real of alcohol was very strong. I looked over to the couch and saw Liam.

"Liam, get your pathetic ass out of my house now! Get all your shit out now!" He got up and stood in front of me. My brother tensed and stepped forward a bit and I put a hand across Liam's chest to block him from me.

"Now Liam, I'm sick of your shit and I need to bring Aiden home without his pathetic excuse for a father here." He didn't say anything just went upstairs and grabbed all his boxes of his stuff.

   My brother and I were in the kitchen cleaning things up because it looks like Liam went crazy last night, while he was putting all his boxes in the U-Haul truck.

   I asked my brother to finish cleaning up the kitchen while I stood in the front door doorframe. I saw Liam putting his last box in and looked up at me. He climbed up the porch and stood in front of me.

"You haven't said anything all day, this is your last chance to talk to me and possibly Aiden. So I suggest you use it wisely."

"If you desire to throw me out, never let me see my son again then that's your choice just like cheating on you was mine. All I can say is that I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. I know saying sorry will never amount up to what I did but remember that I am. I promise to stay away from Aiden and yourself so there's no reason to go to court. Y/n I'm going to miss you and Aiden extremely. Can I see him soon? Just one last time. That's all I ask for, then you will never see me again."

"Fine." I said reluctantly

"Just know that no matter how long this lasts, whether it's forever or shorter I still love you. I will always love you because I wouldn't have got down on one knee for you and tell you everyday that I love you. I'm not asking for a second chance because I don't think I deserve it but just consider it. I truly love you y/n."

"I love you too Liam, but goodbye for now."

"Goodbye for now y/n."

____