TheCampingRusher Part 2

|| Your POV ||

"Okay, so who wants to go first?" Mitch asked.

"I will." Bee squeaked.

   She wiped her tears and walked to my room. I followed her and as she opened the door and took a seat next to me. I had a tube in my mouth that was connected to my life support, wires in my arms, my cuts cleaned up, and my bruised eye. She took a deep breath,

"Y/n. I hate to see you like this, I never want to see you like this e-ever again.  I don't want to loose you. Y/n you are Brayden's everything. I-I couldn't bare to see him if you l-left, he would be broken. H-He loves you.  And that's just it isn't it? That's how we manage to survive to loss. Because love, it never dies, it never goes away, it never fades as long as you hang on to it. You c-can do it y/n." She smiled softly and stood up.

   Mitchell opened the door and wrapped her in a tight hug and told her that I'm going to be okay. Sean appeared behind them and stepped into the room.

"Hey y/n. Man you k-know how much I suck at these kind of things. Look, you mean so much to every s-single person here especially Brayden. I've never seen him so happy when he's with you, he feels so free and so loved by you. Y/n I believe in you. Life may take you down different roads, but you get to decide which one you take." He held my hand and took a deep breath and stood up.

   Parker opened the door and gave Sean a very comforting hug.

"Goofy, man I m-miss you like crazy. I miss messing around in videos with you. Y/n I-I really miss you. I have a feeling that once you live through something like this you become a little bit invincible."

Next was Liam.
"Y/n, when I got that call I-I will never be able to forget; that you were in a c-car crash, I didn't really register what was happening. All I'm asking is c-consider staying, nothing will be the s-same without you."

Will.
"Y/n, the best uhc partner that ever existed. I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it. Whatever you do will be the right thing. I miss you, please-please stay strong."

Graser.
"The number one biznach in master g's heart. Y-You're so smart, and I know you have the biggest heart of all. Y/n you have a c-choice. If I'm being honest there is nothing. Nothing but the choice between living and leaving."

Devon.
"I'm not going to lie, I-I really want you back. And I still promise to teach you how to d-dance like me, if you choose to stay. Y/n, don't stay for us; stay f-for Brayden. He's ripping himself apart over you, even before he fell in love with you. He's crazy about you. T-the truth is, Love can make you immortal."

Poke.
"Y/n, stay strong. Remember what you always t-told me? Fake it till you make it. I've been faking this s-smile since I got that call, man I really miss you. Please pull through, I don't think I can f-fake it anymore."

Tybzi.
"I didn't think this would be so hard. Looking at you all bruised up and almost lifeless. Y/n I-I don't want to be going to a funeral anytime soon, please don't make it yours. But you do have a c-choice, to stay with us or you can leave and b-be in peace with your mom. Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you. Please-y/n s-stay strong."

Mitch.
He took a seat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Little sis. This is crazy right, I mean-I don't even know. I can't imagine what it's like for you, we are all begging you to stay and fight but I understand. The world is a cruel place and I-I understand if you don't want to be here anymore. I know you miss your mom,

It's okay if you want to go. Everyone wants you to stay, I want you to stay more than I've ever wanted in my life. But that's what I want and I could see why it might not be what you want. So I just wanted to tell you that,
I understand if you go." He stood up and wiped his eyes, he slowly let go of my hand and looked at me. And more tears escaped his eyes. He leaned over to me and lightly kissed my forehead.

Please, don't go. Mitch, anyone please don't leave me.

   I couldn't hold back the tears anymore I laid my head on my bed and held onto my other hand.

Y/n, do you want to leave?
Do I want to leave?
Will I ever be the same when I wake up?
Do I want to wake up?
Do I want to die?

   I looked up at myself, I looked peaceful in a way. I turned to the door and saw Brayden. He was looking at me through the glass doors, he looked so lost and broken.

"Brayden..." I whispered out.

   He slowly made his way to the side of my bed and sat in the chair. He grabbed my probably ice cold hands and gently squeezed it, he placed a kiss on my hand and then leaned over and placed a kiss on my forehead. I sat silently watching Brayden slowly fall apart, all because of me. He sat in the chair silently, held my hand, and hung his head softly sobbing. I stood up and walked to his side, I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it. His breathing continued to be uneasy and rapid as it was before.

"I-I don't know what to say. I'm so scared-I'm so scared. I don't want to see this world loose something s-so precious and b-beautiful. God, you're m-my whole world. You are my e-everything, you're mean so much to me. Your heart is so perfect, your mind is as beautiful as your personality, dear god y-you are s-so perfect. If you haven't noticed all these people are here for you, they are praying for you, I'm praying for you. Y-y/n I'm still here, and I'm still crazy in love with you."

   Brayden, I love you so much.

"It's your choice to live and it's your choice to leave. I know you miss your mom, and I understand if you want to be with her. Letting go, everybody talks about it likes it's the easiest thing. Y/n it's not, you're not even gone yet and I'm falling apart. I can't let you go, I just can't."

"Y/n. If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit YouTube and take care of you for as long as I live. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. Maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, maybe it'd be easiest for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can't loose you like that. If I don't loose you today. I'll let you go."

"If you stay."

If I stay.

____