Grapeapplesauce

|| Grapes POV ||

   I look down at y/n and how she's peacefully sleeping on my shoulder, we were watching one of her her favourite movies that I've seen already a million times. Our hands are lightly intertwined and her legs are on my lap, and everything feels so relaxing. I reach for the remote and turn off the tv and grab a blanket off of the arm rest of the couch and wrap us in it.

   She snuggles into the blanket subconsciously, something that I noticed after our countless cuddle dates. Her beautiful e/c eyes are closed and a piece of her hair is in front of her face, I tuck the small piece behind her ear and kiss her forehead. God she's gorgeous, I'm so lucky.

   Now that's what I never understood, y/n is so beautiful, she's smart, she's funny, she's such a nice person and is adored by everyone so why did I, a hopeless romantic and awkward guy ever get someone like her? I lean my head on hers and slowly drift to sleep to the steady and soft sounds of her breathing.

|| Time Skip ||

   We were sitting on the couch watching our favourite show while I held her body tightly to mine.  All I did was hold her and I felt a sense of home and warmth.

"Y/n I have to tell you something." I said. She hummed in response already feeling relaxed in my arms.

"Days like these, moments like these make me fall in love with you all over again. I know it's simple but there's some truth in it, don't you think?" I asked. I looked down at her peaceful and delicate face.

"I do grape, I love you and our little moments that are truly ours." She said snuggling her head into the crook of my neck.

   The simplest things in life can bring the utmost amount of happiness.

____