Graser10

|| Your POV ||

   It's been two years since the outbreak happened, it's been two years since I've been to school, it's been two years since I saw my family; alive at that. I live in a world where nothing lasts forever and all you're surrounded by loss.

"Y/n cmon were going on a run, let's go." Zach said to me, he's our leaders son.

"Okay I'm coming." I replied, Zach can be a real asshole sometimes; actually most of the time.

   Not only is he our leaders son but he's also my trainer; fighting, guns, self defence, everything. He taught me what to do to keep myself and others safe.

   Now going on runs aren't my favourite things to do but it supply's us and it's a job that we need to do. I grabbed my duffle bag off of my bunk bed and ran down the stairs.

"Hey y/n, be safe okay?" Parker said to me, he was our medic and one of my best friends.

"I promise I'll be right back Parker, and keep Liam safe for me." Parker blushed and I smiled at him.

"Y/n now, let's go!" He yelled. Parker gave me a sympathetic look and I ran outside.

   Once I got outside he looked at me with the most disgusted expression and it made me feel terrible. I swallowed the lump in my throat and got in the pickup. In the apocalypse nothing's illegal so driving at 16 isn't necessarily bad.

   The whole car ride was silent, and I looked out the window. I kept my mouth shut too scared to know what would happen if I did speak.

"What you don't speak? Figured." Well ouch, why is he so rude to me all of a sudden.

   When I first came into the group when I was younger we were best friends. Then when my dad got bit, I felt so alone so I shut everyone else out. Ever since then he's hated me. He always criticizes me when we're training, and trust me it's not the good kind. He calls me names and he basically uses me as a picking bag but I don't dare say anything to anyone. He's my bully.

   We finally got to the supermarket and I got out of the truck quietly and threw my duffle bag over my shoulder. I pulled out my gun and inspected the parking lot, it was bang except for one walker. I walked up to it and stabbed it in the head and walked back over to him. He scoffed and broke the chain with bolt cutters. He pushed open the doors and checked for walkers, I heard him grunt and thuds.

   I walk in with my gun still up and see three walkers on the floor. The supermarket is in decent shape and there seems to be a good amount of food and such. I stuff my duffle bag with as much as possible and head for the door.

   I hear a grunt and look over as a walker is charging at me, I scream and he tackles me to the floor. I reach for my gun but it's suck in my holster and my knife is on the other side of the room. His flesh was all rotten and his eyes white and teeth attempting to bite me.

   I scream out again and look over at the empty shelf s and pull one off and smash his skull. He still grunts so I hit again, and again, and again. Blood splatters all over my shirt and jeans and another walker comes out from the back room. I run to get my knife and run to the walker and kick her behind her knees and stab her eye. I take deep breaths then grab my duffle bag off the ground. I look outside and see more infected bagging on the window of the far side of the market.

"Zach we have to go now!" I say quickly

"I'm not done yet" he says simply