HBomb94

|| Your POV ||

   I can't believe I'm at pax prime and I'm watching 'TheCubeSMP Panel' I've waited so long to save up and come here and it's seems so surreal. I mainly came here for one reason, it's to give my fan art that took two months to my absolute favourite YouTuber; HBomb94.

   A little while later they're accepting questions and luckily I'm first in line. I was really nervous, I was literally shaking and I could hear my heart beat pounding in my ears.

"Hi, looks like you're first in line. What's your name?" Graser asked me.

"My names y/n"

"Nice name, so what's you're question?"

"Well I know this isn't a meet and greet and you guys aren't accepting gifts or anything but I can't make I don't think I can make it to the meet and greet so I was wondering if I could quickly give H a piece of canary I spent two months working on..." I said nervously. I really hope they're okay with this.

"Well I mean one can't hurt right?" H said and I feel like my heart was about to explode.

"Thank you so much!" He got up from his chair and walked of the stage.

   He walked up to me and gave me a huge hug and I started balling my eyes out.

"Aww it okay y/n, please don't cry you'll make me cry."

"It's just you mean so much to me and I went through so much to me and I can't believe I'm here. Just thank you so much" I said my voice cracking.

"Aw it's okay, I can't believe I mean that much to someone. Thank you y/n." He just hugged me tighter.

"Oh I'm sorry, Im taking up a lot of your time."

"No please don't worry about that." He reassured me

"Well I made you this, it took two months and I worked really hard on it so I really really hope you like it." I said wiping my tears and sniffling. He unraveled it and I swear his eyes popped out of his head.

"HOLY CRAP! THIS IS AMAZING! GUYS LOOK! OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD!!!" He said screaming and showing the poster to the other cube members and the audience.

   I found that so cute and adorable and started giggling like crazy. He hugged me again really tight this time.

"Hey, I need to go back on stage but fake that I have to sign something for you, just trust me." We then pulled apart

"Can you quickly sign this for me?" I handed him my diamond sword.

"Sure, but it'll be really quick." He then winked at me and I handed him my sword and a marker.

   He quickly wrote something down and handed me my sword. He then smiled at me and ran back on stage. I held the sword to my chest and sat back down.

|| Time Skip ||

   The panel ended and it was time to leave. I was waiting for everyone else to leave before I looked at the sword. When everyone left I finally turned over my diamond sword and saw what H had wrote.

Thank you so much for the poster I love it!
If you can, I would love for stay and meet me at the front of the stage after the panel
-HBomb94
Ps. I think you're really pretty :)

   No way! No way did HBomb94 write that to me! I stood up and headed toward the stage and sat on it. Then I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Boo!" They said. I started giggling at the oh so familiar voice.

"Hmm I wonder who it could be...is it Parker?" Then the hands left my eyes and H turned to me with a very hurt expression.

   I started giggling uncontrollably, then he started chucking.

"I like your laugh." He said and warmly smiled at me

"Well I like you." I said as I returned the smile. I looked into his eyes and got lost in them.

   We were just sitting on the stage and looking into each others eyes for so long and next thing I knew I felt his lips on mine. I felt like my stomach was flipped inside out and upside down, this kiss felt amazing and I never wanted it to stop. But I was running out of air in my lungs so I pulled away.

"H I-"

"Please y/n, call me Liam." I giggled.

"Liam, I'm sorry I kissed you. I didn't mean to it was kinda just in the moment and I-" he cut me off by kissing me. It was a short and sweet kiss but it was still a nice kiss.

"Y/n I really like you, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" He said looking at his shoes. He was way too cute!

"I would love to lumberjack."

____

Cube SMP ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara