Grapeapplesauce Part 3

Song suggestion for the chapter:
Love you goodbye - One Direction

|| Your POV ||

   It's finally graduation. I've waited 4 years for this moment, ever since my first step in the door to the last.

"Awe baby you look beautiful!" My parents say as they posed beside me for the millionth picture today.

"I can't believe your about to graduate. You look so grown up in your cap and gown!" My mom exclaim.

"Thank you mom, thank you dad. I just cant't wait to get my diploma and I can't wait to hear Sean's speech. I still can't believe he was voted valedictorian. I'm so proud of him." I awed him.

   He's probably stressing out about his speech that he's been practicing for about three weeks. I know he will do perfect.

"All graduates are wanted in the hall, parents and family members please enter the gym for our ceremony.  Thank you." The secretary said over the speaker. My parents said goodbye to me and said they would see me soon and kissed me on the cheek.

   It was soon time to walk in and sit at our seats. I still haven't seen Sean yet and were supposed to sit beside each other. I then feel a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hey baby...have I already told you that you look gorgeous?" He asked.  All our classmates awed.

"Just waiting anxiously to hear my boyfriends valedictorian speech. I am so proud of you." I then turned around and kissed him on the cheek.

   I could tell he was nervous, he opened his mouth to say something but our opening music cut him off. That was our cue to start walking, he grabbed my hand and we walked in together. There was a lot of clapping and whistles. We found our seats and agonizingly waited for Sean's speech.

"I would now like to invite our valedictorian up for his speech. This young man has been involved in many school activities, is loved by the students and staff here, and excels in his academics very well. I welcome Sean as our 2015's graduating class' valedictorian." Everyone was going wild.

"Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome. I'm so honoured to be chosen to be your valedictorian this year. I'm just going to start by saying, I'm not very good at speaking in front of crowds and I have no idea what I'm doing so let's do this. "

"High school was a journey, a long, stressful, exciting, and interesting journey and honestly I wouldn't change a minute of it. I remember first walking in through the front doors and being terrified because of all the seniors and how tall they were and now look at me. Well......"

"I remember not wanting to leave my elementary school, I wanted to stay little forever. I wanted to have peanut butter sandwiches made for me. I wanted to not worry about finals or homework and I just wanted to be a kid. I knew by the look on my moms face she wanted me to stay her little boy, and I promise mom I will always be a mommas boy, I promise I will always need you, I promise I will still want your sandwiches and your amazing dinners, I promise I will never forget the home I came from. That's always been a huge part of my life. Remembering where I started from. We need to remember our parents or guardians, We need to remember our teachers, We need to remember our friends, we need to remember who helped us become who we are today."

"We are the generation of tomorrow, we represent young adults, we represent the stupidity and intelligence of our generation, we are the new generation. No matter where you go in life, whether to college, to another country, to different countries, to your dream job, to being married, to having kids, wherever you go it's the place you're meant to be. Now it wouldn't be a valedictorian speech without a cheesy quote so; Make your dreams a reality because you're not going to go anywhere and achieve anything if you don't just do it." He took a deep breath, he looked like he was about to say something important.

"And now it's time for me to take my own advice. Y/n will you please come up to the stage..." He said slowly and nervously. My head was pounding as the whole gym was silent.

   I slowly got up from my seat and headed towards the stage, I glanced back at my classmates and they were just as shocked and confused as I was. I was walking pretty slow due to my heels but I eventually got up to the stage and stood beside Grape. He held my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Classmates, family, friends, I want to introduce you to the girl of my dreams. She has helped me through so much, she has helped me to never stop fighting for what I believe in, she has helped me in the bad times and held my hand and smiled in the good. I hope for you all to find someone that you can truly say you've fallen in love with. Someone you know you can lean on in your time of need, someone that you can't live without. And y/n is that someone for me...." He let go of my hand and slowly reached for a small box on the podium.

He knelt down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a gorgeous but small diamond ring. Everyone gasped and I was crying and I was trying not to freak out.

"Y/n I know we're young but I've loved you for so long and I will continue to love you for the rest of eternity. Y/n I truly am in love with you, will you be my one wish in life and marry me?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" He quickly jumped up and wrapped me tightly into a hug.

   The crowd was cheering so loud as he slid the ring on my finger and we kissed, it was so passionate and so magical.

"Thank you Sean."

"No, thank you."

|| Time Skip ||

"Alright you two we need a really cute picture for your wedding album." We were outside taking pictures as usual.

"Mom."

"Shush, now kiss." He held me so close so I wouldn't get away but so gentle like I was going to break.

"I love you, and happy graduation."

"I love you y/n, happy graduation."

____