39. Anaheim, Here We Come!

Carter's POV 

"I love you guys so much. I'll miss you more than you'll ever understand." I said hugging Robert and Monte as Ronnie packed the last of my bags. 

"We love you too." Monte said, gripping me tightly 

"I'll miss you." Robert said, lifting his aviators and giving me a bone crushing hug as well. 

"Bye guys." I said blowing them each a kiss before walking over to my brother. 

"Max. Sweety, I love you so much. You're the best brother I could ask for. Even through all our fights and everything, you let me move in with you, I'll always be grateful for that." I said, wiping the tears that flowed freely down my face. Shut up. It's my brother, I can cry if I want to. 

"It was nothing Carter. You're my sister, no matter how bratty you may be, I'll always love you. Remember that." he said pulling me in for one of the best hugs I've had in my life 

"Bye. I love you. I'll call when we get there." I said, waving again. 

Goodbyes never get easier. They were just as hard when Craig left a few days ago. I waved one last time at my boys, my family, before climbing in the car with Ronnie, Zizzy, Jacen, and Runt. 

"Buckled?" Ronnie asked, when we all gave a yes we took off. A new life, here I come. The thought made me laugh. 

"What are you laughing about?" Ronnie asked, ammused with my random outburst. 

"Just thinking." I answered with a shrug, which of course was not good enough for Ronald. Phst. Nosey. 

"Of...." he pushed. I laughed at his child-like ways and replied 

"I'm leaving a routy house full of band guys, just to go to another city to live with new ones." I said 

"Yeah, it would seem so, if we were moving in with them." Ronnie laughed 

"Yeah well, they're your band, so I have a feeling we will be spending a ton of time at their place, or places. And pull overnighters there. So it's basically the same thing." I said 

"True, true. But of course we will have some of our own fun time." he said with his famous Ronnie-smirk. Making me giggle and turn a bright shade of red. 

"Get a room." Runt said loudly from the backseat. 

"Oh shut up before I throw you out the car." Ronnie said seriously, making us all laugh, all but Runt, who just gulped. 

"Yeah, what he said." I laughed, sticking out my tongue at her. 

"STFU Carter! And come up with your own insults!" Runt said, punching my arm. 

"Ronnie! She hit me!" I complained, rubbing my arm. 

"Children! Stop it right now. Don't make me turn this car around. I'll do it." Ronnie threatened 

"Ew. Children? Wouldn't that be incest? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure you're fucking one of your daughters." Jacen laughed, and so did Runt. Ronnie and I just gasped. 

"Language! And no, no such thing has occurred!" Ronnie tried to defend. 

"Nice try Radke. Carter's screams are hard to ignore." Runt said. My jaw dropped more 

"I have no recolection of what you speak of." Ronnie said, keeping his eyes focused on the road 

"Yeah right Ronald." Runt said 

"Can we please stop talking about Ronnie and I's sex life?" I asked 

"That doesn't exist!" Ronnie insisted. Jacen and Runt just rolled their eyes, obviously not fooled by his lies.