16. Does Sleep Exist in This House?

Carter's POV:

I heard a loud crash and a lot of laughter. I tried to ignore it and stuck my head under my pillow, but the cheering continued, and even got louder. I roll over on my bed staring at my ceiling hoping the noise will die down but of course it doesn't. It's been going on for about 2 hours now. I hear a loud onslaught of giggles and decide I should see what's going on. Sighing I roll out of bed and open my door. I trugde down the stairs to the living room, taking in the sight I scream to no one in particular

"OH MY GOD. Look what these idiots did!" They trashed the house, like literally trashed it. The kitchen and dining room were missing chairs, the dining room table had been smashed, Robert was sleeping on the kitchen counter with writing all over his face, Craig was passed out on the carpet covered in vomit (GROSS.) and he was also scribled on, the couch and Dylan were both missing, the walls had what I guess were marijuana leaves and the words legalize it scribled all over as well as the appropriate profanities and... Penises? Seriously? Who draws that on a wall? Monte apparently. Atleast I assume it's him considering he's sleeping by the wall with a Sharpie in his hand. After taking some time to digest the scene I also take into account all the empty liquor bottles scattered across the area. I know one thing, I am so not cleaning this up. By this point Ronnie, Max, and Jacen were rushing down the stairs to see what I had screamed about. It was about 3 in the morning at this point.

"What the hell??" Ronnie asked mostly to himself as we stood in what was once a living room and looked around.

"Where's Dylan, and the couch?" Max asked

"I have no idea, but why are there penises all over my freshly painted wall?!" Jacen asked staring open-mouthed at the living room wall.

"Dude, they are going to clean this up. I really want to make them do it now but it seems they're all dead." I said laughing.

"Yeah, but MAN! I missed a party. This sucks." Max said pouting and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm glad you weren't here to help contribute, the house would probably be up in flames Max." Ronnie said patting Max on the back and laughing.

"I don't know why you guys are laughing, this is ridiculous." Jacen said still staring at her precious wall.

"Well I guess we'll deal with this tomorrow, but we should probably find Dylan." I say walking out of the living room searching for the missing idiot. Max and Jacen joined me in the search while Ronnie just stood in the living room and laughed. After 10 minutes of searching we still could not find Dylan. Or the couch. Then I thought about where he might be. I face-palmed myself and walked out to the backyard. Low and behold there he was, comatose on the couch in the middle of the lawn.

"Hey guys, I found him! And the couch." I yelled into the house, Max and Ronnie joined me outside.

"Where's Jacen?" I asked Max who was grabbing the side of the couch in preparation on moving it back inside.

"The smell of puke plus the liquor was too much for her, she went back upstairs." Max answered as Ronnie grabbed the other side of the couch. They attempted to life it but failed.

"Screw this." Ronnie said dropping his side of the couch. "It's too heavy with him on there." He said pointing towards Dylan who was still passed out.

"He's right. We can't move this with him on there." Max said also dropping his side of the couch.

"Simple solution." Ronnie said. I was confused until he walked over to Dylan and yanked him off the couch by his shirt and making him the ground with a loud thud. Max tried to supress a chuckle but it escaped anyway. Ronnie smiled smugly and walked back over to his side of the couch lifting it easily this time. Max did the same with his side and they walked the couch back inside and set it in it's place, careful not to kill Craig in the process.