20. And Let The Games Begin

Ronnie's POV:

I had been up for at least an hour now. I didn't move, or say anything. Carter looked so... Peaceful, almost angelic, when she slept. She started to stir beside me and I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be sleep. I felt her lean over and kiss my forehead, smiling into the kiss. I stood my ground in feigning sleep as she slowly got out of bed as if not to disturb me. I heard the door click quietly then her shower running shortly after. I sat up in my bed and recalled the happenings of last night. I couldn't stop the smile that spread from ear to ear. I was really starting to like Carter. I knew Max would have none of this though. I frowned slightly at the thought then decided to shake it off. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. If we get to it. I got up a grabbed a quick shower and threw on some fresh clothes. I decided to head downstairs to see how bad the party had gotten after I left.

I headed towards the stairs and descending them, anxious to see what had happened. I prepared for the worst, but what I saw surprised me. The house reeked of alcohol, puke, sweat, and a hint of sex. I shuddered as the last scent hit my nose. I looked around me and saw not too much damage was done to the house that couldn't be fixed. No broken furniture, thank whatever higher power or cartoon thingy you believe in, and only a few windows had been shattered. There was a whole in the wall from the looks of someone's body going through it. Still not too bad. Empty beer bottles scattered the floor, along with discarded clothing and the occasional rockstar strewn all over. I couldn't help but laugh as I saw Lexi (Creepy Porch Lady) curled up next to Andy from Black Veil Brides and both unconscious against the wall. I also found Alex Gaskarth and Danny Worsnop in quite a controversial position. But I won't go into too much detail. I wasn't too surprised, they were grinding last night. I shook my head as random Black Veil Brides members were lying in random places, majority of the areas around them covered in black stage make-up.

"Hey Ronnie. In here." I heard someone call from the dinign room. I rounded the corner and joined Derek at the table. Carter, Jacen, Max, Mika, Ryan, Craig, Gab, and Robert were there also.

"Hey guys. Where's Monte, Jacky, or Nasty?" I asked taking notice of their absence. I got shrugs in response. Everyone, minus Carter and myself, obviously had hangovers. I couldn't resist what I did next. I smiled evilly at Carter from across the table. She immediately caught on and nodded in agreement. She held up three fingers and counted down. On zero we both screamed as loud as we could while clapping our hands. We got yells of pain and 16 glaring eyes in our direction. Carter and I laughed and high-fived over the table. The glares intensified. Jacen had the look of murder in her eyes. It was quite funny actually, seeing Jacen hungover. I had a feeling last night was the first time she'd ever even touched a drink. I snickered at the thought. After a little small talk at the handing out of aspirin Derek and Ryan set off to find Nasty and Jacky and cart them home. Robert went to find Monte. Gab and Craig left to Craig's room holding hands and Max and Jacen proceeded to make out at the table. I looked over at Carter who smiled and then looked disgusted. I laughed at her and pulled her up wih me as we left the room. Once safely situated on the porch in the backyard. I saw the ladder in the lawn and smelled fresh paint. I looked up to see the side of the house. Oh. My. God.

"ROBERT. MONTE. GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE" Carter and I yelled at the same time. A few moments later they walked out.

"What's up?" Robert asked, not phased my our glares or threatening tones of voice. Monte on the other hand looked quite frightened.

"Uhm, please explain to me why the fuck the side of our house says 'Say No to Drugs, Say Yes to Blow Jobs' on it??" I asked seeming as Carter was in too much shock to speak.

"Because, we wanted to spread a good message to kids." Robert said with a laugh and walked away. Leaving Monte to take the blame.

"I-I uh... Sorry. We were trashed!" He said in a feeble attempt to defend himself.