Chapter Twenty Two - Meet The Parents

Start from the beginning

We were early today, but instead of sitting, we had some business to take care of.

All we had to do was find her.

And she would never touch my girl again.

Hell, she'd probably be too scared to even show her face in school again.

Bitch was getting what she deserved, and nothing was going to stop me.

I stormed through the corridors of the big, very full school.

Liam, Craig and Zack followed quickly behind me.

My wing men.

Obviously.

Each of us had a face like thunder, not having to shove any one as they all dodged us in fear.

Yeah, this school knew not to mess with us, period, never mind when we were on a rampage like this one.

The crowded halls parted like the red sea, everyone's face showing fear as we marched down the middle.

I wasn't taking shit from anyone today.

And then I found her.

She was standing with her friends a little down from us, but we were fast approaching.

Her friends that were facing us noticed immediately and began to run away, but she remained clueless as she gossiped loudly about 'some whore who stole her man'.

Does she really have the cheek to go there?

The last girl with her finally realised we were coming, and in a panic, pointed in our direction.

In case it wasn't obvious, the whore had her back to us, so when she turned around her face went a pale green and her eyes went wide.

Looks like she was expecting us.

Before she could even react, I had her slammed against the wall, and not in the good way.

She whimpered, cowering back against the wall as I towered over her.

I know I can be scary intimidating when I want to be – I don't get my reputation from being a pussy, so it wasn't hard to guess that I was scaring the shit out of this girl.

The three guys behind me stood protectively around us to make sure I wasn't disturbed, and kept their icy glares on her fear ridden face.

If she thought she was getting away with what she did yesterday, she had another thing coming.

Her eyes filled with tears from mere fear of what she imagined I would do to her, what she was making up in her head based on the rumours she had heard and the scenes she had witnessed.

Yeah, I got around.

I got right up in her face, and she seemed to stop breathing entirely.

''Now, you're going to listen, and you're going to listen well.'' I growled out in a low, threatening voice.

She nodded weakly, so I continued.

''You ever, and I mean ever, so much as look at my girlfriend again, and you won't get off this lightly.''

She gulped visibly.

She thought I was done, but just as she began to relax, I pushed her again.

''You count yourself fucking lucky that you're a girl, 'cause if you weren't, we wouldn't be talking right now.''

I didn't have to explain what that meant.