Tammy

Hey! Im Tammy im 17 years old and this is my Senior year at Lincoln Heights High school. Alot of people say i have an attitude problem but i dont i just dont take shit from no body. I am an only child, my mother and father are always away on business so they are barley home. I have 2 best friends Kelly and Roger. Kelly is fun and out going she have a free spirit and she live life to the fullest. Dont get her wrong tho you get on her bad side and thats it she will fuck you up real quick.

Roger he is a cool dude he is pretty much laid back and chill but just like all of us we dont play. Get on our bad side and we will cut you. He is also a hoe he is the reason why i dont trust these niggas. I watch him play all these girls and just shake my head, how can they be so dumb.

The teachers dont know what they are getting themselves into. All 3 of us together is crazy they better just hope they dont have us in there class.

I dont disrespect teachers but if they disrespect me then they gonna get what they deserve. And if i dont like you then your getting attitude regardless.

Im fairly popular around school but its this one female that i dont like. Her name is Kim and she is my 'bully' and head cheerleader. She is also a straight up hoe!.

She haven't liked me ever since her boyfriend Kevin broke up with her and tried to get with me. I didnt get with him tho but ever since then she always had something to say about me.

Im just waiting for the day for her to fuck up and put her hands on me or get in my face. I wont hesitate to murk that bitch. Try me hoe!