Connor Stoll x Reader

Requested by @Lisanna123. Hope you like it! :)

~~~~~

Connor has been recently obsessed over tumblr. He has been blogging almost every night. But you know the problem with night-bloggers. He'd ask you a million senseless questions.

"Hey Y/N! Do you realize........." he said,pausing for dramatic effect.

"The brain named itself" he finished.

"Really?" you said while rolling your eyes.

"Oh and if you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism ?" he asked.

"Just let me sleep!" you said, annoyed. But he was completely oblivious.

"Is a moustache a mouth-brow?" he asked.

"What?" you asked,looking confused.

"What if rocks are actually soft but they tense up when we touch them?" he asked.

"How stoned are you" you asked.

"Was that a pun??" he shouted in glee. "I have one too" he continued.

"If I whack people with a cactus,am I using a whacktus?" he asked. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose in annoyance.

"Connor Stoll,if you don't let me sleep, I promise you whack YOU with a whacktus" you said,an evil aura arising around you.

He shook in fear.

"Okay fine" he said in a small voice and grinned.

"Finally!" you said while trying to get some sleep.

~~~After 15 minutes~~~

"Hey Y/N! I've always wondered when normal dogs see police dogs, do they say,' Oh crap! It's a cop?' " he asked.

"THAT'S IT! I'M MOVING OUT!" you screamed in annoyance.

"Pleaseeeee stayyyy! I'm sorry!" he pouted.

"Only because I love you" you said and he grinned.