Percy Jackson x Reader x BFF! Leo

You were walking all alone in the forest at night. Suddenly, you heard footsteps. You felt your breath hitch. It could be a monster for all you know. You could die, or worse, get expelled (sorrynotsorry). You faintly heard a voice.

"Notice me senpai"

You were terrified. You took out your weapon and were about to beat the Hades out of the stalker.

"Whoa!Whoa!Calm down!" You sighed of relief when you  saw the familiar face.

"Leo Valdez!" you exclaimed angrily at your best friend. "You almost scared me to death."you said.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked. You huffed in reply.

"I know you can never stay mad at me Y/n." he said. Of course it was true. You could never stay mad at him despite of all the silly things he does.

"By the way what are you doing here" you asked.

"I came to walk my gold fish." he retorted sarcastically.You began laughing really hard.

"Seriously?Walking your gold fish?" you ask.

"Of course not, silly! I came to check on festus (EDIT: If you read it as fetus, you seriously need Zeus). 

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"I came here because I wasn't able to sleep. I'm bored." you replied.

"Hmm..let's see...How about we prank Percy?" He asked. Pranking your boyfriend seemed like an awesome idea.

"How?"

"Do you have glitter and glue in your cabin?" he asked.

"Yep! I have glue and probably we can steal some glitter from the Aphrodite cabin" you said and he started walking towards the Aphrodite cabin.

"You belong to the hermes cabin, y'know?" you informed and he gave you an impish grin in return.

After a lot of hardwork (who am I kidding?) you had all the stuff required for the prank. You even set a video camera to record his reactions. You both kept the bucket of glitter and glue on top of the door and went to your respective cabins.

*next day morning*

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN" you heard your boyfriend screaming angrily and march towards the g/p cabin. The door opened to reveal a very glittery Percy,who was covered in all colors of the rainbow.  You try your best to look innocent and not to laugh but within a few seconds, you were in a serious fit of giggles.

"You remind me of the gay agenda" you laughed and he shook his head.

"That's Nico" he said.

"Whatever, he said you're not his type!" you struck out your tongue at him. He smirked evilly and started to walk towards you with open arms.

"Y/N, I want a good morning hug." he said while whining.

"N-no" you stuttered and tried your best to get away but he was blocking the door. Then you were engulfed in a big hug and were covered in glitter.

SHIT! PLAN BACKFIRED! You definitely didn't expect this!

"Percy!!" you pout.

"Nuh-uh Y/N, not gonna work this time dear" He said and you punched his shoulder lightly. 

Well, at least he didn't get to know about the recorder.